9/27 PM

dang

DANG !!!
Making plans to hit some public this afternoon as long as the AC guy doesn’t show up late. Be in around 4:30 or 5. Still not set on exactly where. Who’s with me?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Making plans to hit some public this afternoon as long as the AC guy doesn’t show up late. Be in around 4:30 or 5. Still not set on exactly where. Who’s with me?
Im with you!I didn’t get up this am but I’m up a tree at the log right now!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I got winded about 720 last night by a young buck but had a terrible entrance, climb, and sit…..just terrible! And of course he came in directly behind me

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’d really like to see a pig! Either way, it is gorgeous out and I’m even wearing a hoodie!

BTW-the element went out in my ozone thingy so I haven’t had it …….just put in a new one! It’s so winded though I haven’t turned it on yet

DSGB

Good luck! Wish I was headed to a tree instead of sitting in this office. Maybe tomorrow afternoon........

dang

DANG !!!
Hittin the road…hope I’ll have a little service to chat. Good luck all

gawesw

Be with u guys in an hour. Greene county. No service last night but i was covered up. Had 7 under my stand for an hour. Not what i was looking for but was fun. So many eyes I couldn’t move

mtclev5651

Well everyone, let’s just pray that I can provide a little more entertainment than this morning haha. The impending storm should have them on their feet foraging a little earlier in the day. That’s my hope atleast

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Had 2 young bucks walk behind me about 80 yards …..just kept walking

SuperCreech

Good luck guys , **** neighbor’s tree fell on my house and took out my boat , tractor and zero turn mower and the war room part of my house .I’m probably done for the season.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Good luck guys , **** neighbor’s tree fell on my house and took out my boat , tractor and zero turn mower and the war room part of my house .I’m probably done for the season.
Oh no…..sorry to hear that!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I thought it was gonna happen……I could have shot a small buck(probably), but when I put on my release I saw a bigger one letting the first one check it out, so I waited and watched the first one walk by at 15 yards, down wind!! Another small buck and a doe were a little further away but they all drifted to a little area and the biggest one followed. No shot but I was shaking like crazy!! Should have taken the first one

Latest posts