A few Christmas blades headed out

godogs57

Been too busy to post. Here’s a few that have headed out, and one that is homeless….the person that made the order failed to respond when informed it was ready. His loss.

Kinchafoonee Hunters have been in high demand this year. CPM154 stainless or Damascus shown below.

81E76AF2-3CA3-4682-9436-A5EC81E2E479.jpeg
Exhibition grade desert ironwood.

3940DD7F-FB2D-4165-9B6A-82FE41B250A7.jpeg
Australian Gidgee handle on the stainless blade, snakewood on the Damascus. The Gidgee is homeless.

EEB29CDD-EB47-4D06-85D2-555469D2AA11.jpeg
Old old Nicholson file , ancient elk handle with nickel silver/coral guard and nickel silver buttcap.

p0rky

Been too busy to post. Here’s a few that have headed out, and one that is homeless….the person that made the order failed to respond when informed it was ready. His loss.

Kinchafoonee Hunters have been in high demand this year. CPM154 stainless or Damascus shown below.

View attachment 1196915

View attachment 1196916
Australian Gidgee handle on the stainless blade, snakewood on the Damascus. The Gidgee is homeless.

View attachment 1196917
Old old Nicholson file , ancient elk handle with nickel silver/coral guard and nickel silver buttcap.

georgia_home

Man! the style blade is nice… and the ?damascus? Metal just really sets it off!

JonathanG2013

View attachment 1196915

View attachment 1196916

View attachment 1196917

Great job Hank. I was looking at your work last night on your Instagram page. Do you have a list of your different knife models anywhere? I like the Hunter line but there seems to be a few models of those.

godogs57

Great job Hank. I was looking at your work last night on your Instagram page. Do you have a list of your different knife models anywhere? I like the Hunter line but there seems to be a few models of those.
Not really. My instagram is my “web page” for all practical purposes. The great majority of my work centers around hunting blades, with some filet knives and kitchen knives mixed in, hence, names like “Hunter”, “Personal Hunter”, “Kinchafoonee Hunter”, etc. I’ll admit, I should probably be more imaginative…

If I can help in any way, get with me and we’ll figure it out.

wvdawg

Staff member
Mighty fine!

Geffellz18

All are beautiful, but the Snakewood/Damascus is speaking to me!
Has to one of the finest looking knives I’ve seen!
That homeless one won’t be for long either…It’s a beaut’ too!