A few from 2019....

bowhunterdavid

Pictures are not in order but i finally got them to post. First full year going traditional. Had two misses, and wounded a big hog and deer that i'm not proud of but gave it my best effort to recover. All animals here didnt make it over 50 yards. I use Ace broad heads and grizzle heads on these critters. Got a friend that's going to mount the cat for me. The freezer is full and i'm very thankful. Traditional Archery is the only way to go!! I wish i would have started a long time ago.

oldguy

Whoa! Is that buckeye burl in the riser?
Flinging arrows and having fun is what it's all about!
Can't ask for more than that.

bowhunterdavid

Whoa! Is that buckeye burl in the riser?
Flinging arrows and having fun is what it's all about!
Can't ask for more than that.
Yes California Buckeye burl in a mountain monarch. Had lots of fun shooting at those pigs at night. We hunt a very large track of private land , and land owner said all pigs must go big are small. They were destroying his farm, and he gave up on us bow hunting them and had dog hunters brought in after deer season and we can't find a pig now.

oldguy

Yes California Buckeye burl in a mountain monarch. Had lots of fun shooting at those pigs at night. We hunt a very large track of private land , and land owner said all pigs must go big are small. They were destroying his farm, and he gave up on us bow hunting them and had dog hunters brought in after deer season and we can't find a pig now.
I have a Thunder Child with CBB riser and Black walnut burl laminations on the limbs.
Love shooting that bow -" Orion "!

hambone76

Great season! Congratulations!