A little dogwood

GADAWGS

Just made these today. Mitchell thinks this is the best looking yelper yet. Thing sounds good anyhow. The mouthpiece is acrylic with an elk antler ferule. The pot call is anodized aluminum over glass

dogwoodpair600x594.jpg

Gut_Pile

WOW...your trumpets are really really coming along! Each one gets better and better! That pot looks great too

Nitro

Banned
Lee, that looks great. We need to get together soon for a test run. I have room for one more Trumpet in the collection..

Gut_Pile

Lee, that looks great. We need to get together soon for a test run. I have room for one more Trumpet in the collection..

Just room for one huh? I'll believe that when I see it. :biggrin2:

Will-dawg

Those are awesome Lee!!!

I can't believe that you actually talked me out of one of your trumpets!!!:whip::whip::cheers: But I sure do love my glass!!!!!::yeah:

GADAWGS

Those are awesome Lee!!!

I can't believe that you actually talked me out of one of your trumpets!!!:whip::whip::cheers: But I sure do love my glass!!!!!::yeah:

Thanks Will. Believe you will be just as happy with that trumpet from mudpuppi. Besides, you can always get one of mine later. Your about to find out that custom calls are like Lays potato chips, ya cant have just one, or two or twenty:D