A loooong weekend

Core Lokt

I'm give out and not doing nut'n the rest of the day but what I usually don't do, mashing my behind....

Left my house Friday afternoon around 6:30p headed to the coast with my SIL and daughter. Got to the boat just before dark and met up with my friend and his wife that own it. Hit the sack around 10:30p and got up at 6a, left the dock at 6:30a. The forecast was not at all correct. Started out at 3' swells and got to
4-6'ers all day long. My daughter didn't get sick but spent most of the day in the cabin feeling like you know what. 12 hrs later we docked. Drove 1.5 hrs home.

The fishing was tough but we got plenty but we didn't get a snapper limit which is rare. Grouper are hard to come by too.

Me, SIL, daughter and Dillon. It was a good time over all after my girl got to feeling better. We took every fish home but 2..

IMG_0046.jpg

We had a rain at the house Friday like I had never seen. When we got to the coast I was sent this picture of our mulberry tree, it was heavy and leaning over the drive. It was down by dark over the drive.

IMG_0047.jpg

I so wanted to sleep in this morning but left the house at 7:30a to get a tractor from a friend with a grapple and tackled it with saw and tractor and got it all cleaned up. Then cleaned fish ( remember we took all but 2...…) then went to the dump and next thing I know it is 3:45p....

Final result of the tree. It's time for a drank and mashing on the couch...

IMG_0049.jpg

Last edited:

turkeykirk

That guy in the background looks like he’s had it. :rofl:Probably working on something.:biggrin3:

Redbow

Man what a trip you fella's done good. I can only imagine how good some fresh fillets would be for supper tonight. Good stuff and lots of fun being out there, even in fairly rough seas.

Core Lokt

Dang Tommy, haven’t seen you in years but you ain’t changed a bit.

I do age well apparently.... Had a girl at the checkout line tell me I wasn't a day over 30 and I said "bless your heart sweaty" LOL although I am a young fella still.