A Miracle

Georgiaastro

My daughter and her husband left for work this morning and when my daughter returned home at about 3:30. She noticed something was wrong with the blinds on her front windows. When she when it the house was full of smoke but no fire. She called our son (rockbottom) and the fire department. When the fire chief arrived my son was already there. The fire chief said he did not know what kept it from burning the whole house. He said the only thing he could think of was that it had burnt all the oxygen out and could not keep burning. It burn about a 4 foot place in the floor and did a lot of smoke damage. No one was home or hurt except they lost 2 of there dogs (boston terriers) and the other 2 are at the vet having a rough time. I know why the fire did not burn there home is because the lord put his hands down and put the flames out. Just say a little prayer for them tonight. Sorry for the long post but is all for the praise fo GOD.

Thanks

Larry

Woody's Janitor

I pray that all will be good.
God is Good!!!

pendy

So glad they are okay and they didn't loose everything. I'm sure there is alot of smoke damage. A fire is very devastating.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Thank goodness ----- great news!!

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Sorry to hear about the house and dogs, but so glad and thankful to hear none of the people in the household were hurt...

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Sorry to hear of the loss of their pets. But Praise God for the fact their house was not lost. And no one was hurt.