A Narration of Saturation, Envenomation, Gratification, Inundation, and Satiation

Big7

The Oracle
Yeah, N.C. is eat up with them in some spots. They've become a nuisance to some folks, tear'n up yards and gardens.
Do they have a season yet?

I heard Tennessee had a bunch of Elk too.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Do they have a season yet?

I heard Tennessee had a bunch of Elk too.
I don't think so, if they do they've kept it quite.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think so, if they do they've kept it quite.
Not yet, but it's coming. They declared elk and alligators to be game animals in NC last year, which opens the door for seasons on both.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

slow motion

Nice trip and recap. Thoroughly enjoyed it. One Father's Day my eldest bought us both Hawaiian shirts and took us fishing on a little delayed harvest stream. He decided to stand on a log that had fallen over the water. Small hole in the log contained yellow jackets. By the time he realized it a couple had flown up the leg of his shorts. They stung him short of the crotch luckily. No doubt if anybody saw him trying to rip off his shorts while running through the woods they were amazed at his agility. Still had a good day. Might have even caught a fish or two. I keep a video on my phone of him working a pool with his fly rod. Always thought it was interesting how he would occasionally lose control of his cast but start waving the rod back and forth fast making multiple arcs of line in the air and could recover just like that. Never seen anybody else do that.