A Shrew wabbit

dm/wolfskin

Wabbit in the refrigerator. My walk this morning produce one said wabbit. I changed my recurve to my Shrew longbow. I spend a hour or so getting my rabbit arrows (3) shooting good. I had to change out the shaft out on them. Bear, Grizzly and a Zwickey broadhead I think. I put all Grizzlies in the quiver for pigs and got all but one to shoot good. I jumped a rabbit on the other side of this briar patch about 50 yards back to my left from the shot. I cut through one of my path that I have. This rabbit was backed up in this small hole and looks like he had been there awhile. I don't think it the one I jumped. Anyway does a wabbit cry out loud when a Shrew longbow sends a Grizzly broadhead through it. Why yes it will. I put a hex head in it's head to stop it cries. Had crows coming and who knows what else. I'm going think about how I want to cook it.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• DSC01217.JPG
    DSC01217.JPG
    447.5 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC01219.JPG
    DSC01219.JPG
    303.5 KB · Views: 69
  • P1190040.JPG
    P1190040.JPG
    414.9 KB · Views: 78
  • P1190043.JPG
    P1190043.JPG
    455.2 KB · Views: 81

Stump Shooter

Thanks for sharing Mike, going to go walk today try and find some setups for next year, and maybe find a target of opportunity.