A visit with the devil

believer

Awesome pic!

I watched a show about how this was formed.

Absolutely mind blowing the forces beneath our feet to be able to spew something like that out of the earth.
They now believe that many of our mountains formed by pressure from below thrusting them skyward.

wvdawg

Staff member
I remember seeing that! Thanks for a cool photo reminder!

coolbreezeroho

Went there 5 years ago as side trip from seeing those BIG HEADS in South Dakota that my girlfriend wanted to see she's from the Marshall Islands ....We stayed there to about dusk and the trip back was more amazing. Had hundreds if not a thousand deer lining the road back down

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
we were there this summer. Made the side trip up and back out on our way to Custer SP. There are some amazing things to be seen in our great nation.

believer

we were there this summer. Made the side trip up and back out on our way to Custer SP. There are some amazing things to be seen in our great nation.
Yes sir. Indeed. We swung by on our way back toward Kalispell and our flight home. It was a long travel day so we didn't do a whole lot of exploring. Custer was great we stayed in Hill City for a bit and went twice while we were there.