Aaron Murray: Freshman Carson Beck ‘looked the best of all the quarterbacks’

ddavis1120

I didn't realize Murray was related to Beck. If not, maybe it's just a man crush.

I hope all three are viable options and Murray isn't just blowing smoke. It never hurts for a QB to be pushed I don't care what the talking heads say about a QB controversy.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I didn't realize Murray was related to Beck. If not, maybe it's just a man crush.

I hope all three are viable options and Murray isn't just blowing smoke. It never hurts for a QB to be pushed I don't care what the talking heads say about a QB controversy.

CKS is going to play the guy that won the position period and everyone of them is going to be pushed to excel.

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice QB battle competition to start continues to heat up & hearing it may turn into a game time decision. Heard on sports radio today Kirby just clean & revealed JT Daniels had a 2nd medical procedure this past Dec/Jan to clean up areas from the previous procedure, of course delaying his medical release even more before being cleared to play. Sounds like Beck, Mathis, & Daniels have shown times of high performance in preparing for the season.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Nice QB battle competition to start continues to heat up & hearing it may turn into a game time decision. Heard on sports radio today Kirby just clean & revealed JT Daniels had a 2nd medical procedure this past Dec/Jan to clean up areas from the previous procedure, of course delaying his medical release even more before being cleared to play. Sounds like Beck, Mathis, & Daniels have shown times of high performance in preparing for the season.
I think it will be between Mathis & Beck.
I think Daniels will get hurt again.

Rackmaster

Just read it's going to be a game time decision.

Rackmaster

CKS is going to play the guy that won the position period and everyone of them is going to be pushed to excel.

https://www.dawgnation.com/pwa/georgia/article/kirby-smart-jt-daniels-arkansas

Beck or Mathis will get the start!
Murray might be right??? Who knows??

BornToHuntAndFish

Just read it's going to be a game time decision.

Yep, sports radio & tv sports news has been saying that all day while reporting it's what the coaches are saying. As each QB rotates to their turn to scrimmage with the #1 team, we then get a report that QB performed better than the others. Sounds like they are all improving more after scrimmage experience.

nickel back

What has happen to Carson Beck, I have not seen him on the side line or heard one word of his name??????????

Not knocking the guy just would like to know.