Abba lifts the veil

StriperAddict

Be Humble. Abba Lifts The Veil.

So very grateful for the initial lifting of the veil. Did you notice that word I added in ... "initial"? Don't get me wrong. The veil is removed IN Christ [through belief in His death, burial and resurrection]. 2 Corinthians 3:16 says, "But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away." I love that. Just as our sins our "taken away" [Colossians 2:13-14] "once and for all time" [Hebrews 10:12-14] ... so is that veil "taken away". In 2 Corinthians 4:3-4, Paul says, "And even if our gospel [that of Jesus' New Covenant] is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

Here is where we see the convicting/convincing work of the Holy Spirit in the heart and mind of those who are currently blinded and spiritually dead IN Adam and the world. Jesus said that "He [the Holy Spirit], when He comes, will convict the world regarding sin [unbelief in God's work], and righteousness [that Jesus was/is the pleasing, perfect sacrifice] and judgment [that God did not come to judge the world, but to save it - John 3:17].

Once the Spirit comes inside to dwell, the Spirit takes on the "ministry of righteousness" discussed in 2 Corinthians 3, whereby the believer begins to learn of their "spiritual blessings IN Christ" [Ephesians 1] and their "inheritance" [Hebrews 8:10-12], along with discovering more and more about the indwelling life of the Spirit within and the new identity as a "saint" [Ephesians 1:1] and "child of God" [John 1:12].

In James message to the 12 Tribes of Israel, he was exhorting these Jews, "God gives a greater grace. Therefore, it says, 'GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE'". Just prior, in verse 5, James was saying, "He [God] jealously desires the Spirit whom He has made to dwell in us"?

Today, I think the Spirit is saying to me ... "Mark, I had not lifted the veil for you until April 24th, 1984, because you would not believe in my finished work. The moment you believed ... I lifted it and removed it. What you have been experiencing in these past four [4] years is the result of you understanding that 'I jealously desire My Spirit I have given to you.' Son, remain humble. My grace is multi-faceted [it has many dimensions and depths]. I want to reveal more and more of Me [grace upon grace upon grace]. That 'initial' grace and glory you saw of Me and IN Me was but a glimpse of My greatness. Like Moses, I gave Him but a glimpse of My Goodness and Glory. Son, I want to you to have the fullness of my glory ... to understand all of Me. Most can't take a full dose of me. But remember, I gave you another 'Comforter' [John 14:16] to be with you forever and to disclose Myself to you. Remain humble. I am giving you more and more understanding of Me. Be silent. Rest. Listen. I have more of my glory to reveal as a gift of wanting to know Me. Rest in my love. I am Your abode and you are Mine."
_______

- Mark Baker used by permission

Jesus New Covenant Academy
http://www.facebook.com/JesusNewCovenantAcademy