Abortions...

Thread starter #1
Just the word get's the God Fearin Folks riled up...
Face it , We may not like it but imagine all them Broken Family's , Drunks and Druggies , having them Babies.
An entire new class of Thugs ..
Might not be such a bad thing after all..Too many Kids in Foster Homes now.
Can't save them all and if your a Farmer you don't breed the poorest animals you got...just sayin

Just the word get's the God Fearin Folks riled up...
Face it , We may not like it but imagine all them Broken Family's , Drunks and Druggies , having them Babies.
An entire new class of Thugs ..
Might not be such a bad thing after all..Too many Kids in Foster Homes now.
Can't save them all and if your a Farmer you don't breed the poorest animals you got...just sayin
So says Margaret Sanger.

Except she was for it only if you were black.

Thread starter #5
ONE....Bible Thumper checked in so far...
Leave God and the Church out of it and just run on Facts not what a Thousand year old book says...Facts are we're better off as a Society with out a couple Hundred Thousand unwanted , Uncared for , Babies born every year.

Lilly001

Abortion, if you take the religious morality out of it, may be the largest violation of a population segments Constitutional rights.
If the fetus becomes a person prior to birth, that person is entitled to any and all of the rights in the Constitution.
When is a fetus a person?
Conception? Viability? Actual birth?
:pop:

South GA Dawg

Redneck Emperor
Leave God and the Church out of it and just run on Facts not what a Thousand year old book says...Facts are we're better off as a Society with out a couple Hundred Thousand unwanted , Uncared for , Babies born every year.
Leave God and church out of it says you. I say no, I’ll keep it right in the middle of it. See how that works? You don’t have to believe anything you don’t want to but you’re not the arbiter of what is allowed in the discussion and what isn’t.

Those words Yahweh inscribed with his own finger on tablets of stone mean something to me:

You shall not commit murder.

I got enough sins. Ain't gonna add shedding of innocent blood (or approving of it) to them.

"Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves."

Sin rarely represents itself as heinous but more often expedient, not unusually as even reasonable, and not infrequently as simply...convenience.

Cmp1

Those words Yahweh inscribed with his own finger on tablets of stone mean something to me:

You shall not commit murder.

I got enough sins. Ain't gonna add shedding of innocent blood (or approving of it) to them.

"Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves."
Agreed,,,,I know that I have enough sins,,,,don't need anymore,,,,

Card carrying bible thumper here. See how he weakly attempts to label those he disagrees with.

As if there is some implied shame in being a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and his word. I hope our faith keeps him up at night.

Abortion is murder and is wrong. It is an easy “out” for those who do not wish to take responsibility for their actions.

Maybe they should not do abortions and get rid of everyone from 55 years old and up. I mean at 55, your gonna start looking at retiring so no need of dead weight laying around when we can get 30 more years out of the young ones and healthcare won't be as high to maintain the older folks. SMH Killing babies is against any good morals bible thumper or not.

Maybe they should not do abortions and get rid of everyone from 55 years old and up. I mean at 55, your gonna start looking at retiring so no need of dead weight laying around when we can get 30 more years out of the young ones and healthcare won't be as high to maintain the older folks. SMH Killing babies is against any good morals bible thumper or not.
Maybe start euthanizing people with special needs. Think of all the resources saved and how that would free up their families from a lifetime of caring for them. I mean they won’t know what’s going on.

“My fellow Americans it is absolutely essential that we pass this eugenics bill for a more prosperous and stronger society. We have to leave behind these superstitious notions about religion that hold us all back.” When you take “God and the Bible” out of the equation what is ethical and right gets pretty hard to pin down and is left up to whatever suits people at the moment.

Last edited: