About them nose rings

grouper throat

I don't really care either way, as long as it ain't mine. 20 years ago, I had a good-looking blonde lab partner with one. I think her piercing stayed infected the whole semester and it grossed me out so much I couldn't hardly look at her face.

oldfella1962

Having had the unpleasant experience of fighting naked men, I can tell you, at least for me, that's the very last thing on your mind. Not something I ever want to experience again.
disney girl.jpg

poohbear

I’ve always wondered the ones with the piercings in the lip or jaw skin , how it works when sucking a drink with a straw? Do they get bubbles

Baroque Brass

I saw a new one last week. A gal had a silver BB, glued I reckon, to each of her two front teeth. I’m sure her dentist, assuming she sees one, just loves that.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
It is all about the culture and outs is changing being changed.

Mason Jar

Most of the time when those folks have those nose rings, they have numerous other piercings in their face too. I always think that they fell Face first into a tackle box !!!

Big7

The Oracle
For reasons I cannot comprehend, piercing the cartilage that separates the nostrils and inserting a hoop through it is popular. I find it disgusting, no matter how nice, competent or beautiful the wearer may be. I don’t want anyone with a nose ring handling my food.

I’ve been hit in the nose and it hurts. It hurts a lot. I can’t imagine how the pain one must endure having that hole made can justify wearing something that pig farmers use to keep pigs from rooting. What happens when the wearer has a cold? How do they wipe their nose? Can this accessory be removed and cleaned occasionally? I guess employers can’t tell the employee the ring has to be removed when on the job.

Pardon me, my conservative streak is showing again.
Funny you should mention that.

A couple of nights ago I went to the local Dairy Queen to get a burger and ice cream.

IDK if the "it" that waited on me was male or female. Hard to tell with baggy clothes and shorts that went almost down to the ankles but I digress. It had what looked to be female features up top but had a haircut (under a baggy beanie) and the face that could have been male or female. IDK.

It had 2 rings on the side of each nostril pointed out towards the sides and 1 in each nostril that pointed towards the chin. 2 hoops in the center of the nose cartilage and several posts on the forehead and chin.

Had a bunch of tattoos and looked to be 19 or 20 years old.

Goes to show what is available in the current gene pool. At least it had a job.

Baroque Brass

Funny you should mention that.

A couple of nights ago I went to the local Dairy Queen to get a burger and ice cream.

IDK if the "it" that waited on me was male or female. Hard to tell with baggy clothes and shorts that went almost down to the ankles but I digress. It had what looked to be female features up top but had a haircut (under a baggy beanie) and the face that could have been male or female. IDK.

It had 2 rings on the side of each nostril pointed out towards the sides and 1 in each nostril that pointed towards the chin. 2 hoops in the center of the nose cartilage and several posts on the forehead and chin.

Had a bunch of tattoos and looked to be 19 or 20 years old.

Goes to show what is available in the current gene pool. At least it had a job.
No way I would hire something that looked that way.

Dub

Why would anyone knowingly make things more awkward for them on a job interview ????

poohbear

Most of the time when those folks have those nose rings, they have numerous other piercings in their face too. I always think that they fell Face first into a tackle box !!!
I say this all the time , the grandkids get a kick out of it. And it is true