Accident Attorney

B. White

Looking for recommendations for a decent one to pass on to someone in metro ATL. There are plenty on TV and billboards, but looking for someone who knows there stuff and is not an ambulance chaser. Male in his early 30s working in plumbing with a 3 month old and a 3 yr old had someone pull out in front of him on the way home. He bounced off them and into a tree and is at Grady waiting on surgery in the am for a broken hip and other things.

I had the same thing happen to me in 2001 just before Sept. 11th, but I bounced off and hit an overpass wall instead of a tree. I tried to be nice and just ask for a rental car, medical and the totaled truck replacement, but it was a foreigner who fled the country as soon as Sept. 11th happened and it took the atty several years to track their insurance company down in New Zealand and collect for medical. Auto insurance paid for truck. Can't remember who I used, but he has probably retired.

2dye4

Holiday Law Firm could probably recommend one. Goggle and talk to Mrs Brenda and she will help you out.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
PM sent

transfixer

Looking for recommendations for a decent one to pass on to someone in metro ATL. There are plenty on TV and billboards, but looking for someone who knows there stuff and is not an ambulance chaser. Male in his early 30s working in plumbing with a 3 month old and a 3 yr old had someone pull out in front of him on the way home. He bounced off them and into a tree and is at Grady waiting on surgery in the am for a broken hip and other things.

I had the same thing happen to me in 2001 just before Sept. 11th, but I bounced off and hit an overpass wall instead of a tree. I tried to be nice and just ask for a rental car, medical and the totaled truck replacement, but it was a foreigner who fled the country as soon as Sept. 11th happened and it took the atty several years to track their insurance company down in New Zealand and collect for medical. Auto insurance paid for truck. Can't remember who I used, but he has probably retired.

Having had situation where a driver did not control their vehicle and drove up onto the sidewalk and crashed into a store window, hitting me while I was walking on the sidewalk, which caused knee injury of broken ACL and detached MCL, I can tell you it all depends on what insurance the driver reponsible for the accident has, whether its an individual or company vehicle that was involved? and whether or not the responsible party has any assets ? He will not be able to get any more than their insurance coverage is, unless it was a company vehicle that caused the accident, then they will have a larger insurance policy and also have assets that can be gone after,

A lawyer will get 1/3 of what is recovered right off the bat, if it were to go to trial is usually 50% of what is recovered , that's just the way they work

as a side note, if the responsible party had State Farm for insurance, the injured can be prepared for a long drawn out settlement process, State Farm would rather pay their lawyers to beat you up in depositions , and negotiations than to pay off a claim in a legitimate manner !