Adult Doe Kill Thread Tally

The names are in no particular order. ADULT Doe only taken in the handgun challenge. Last year i donated a lever action gun, which ATLRoach ended up taking home with killing only two doe. I am sorry i do not have a Pistol scope for a prize, but i do have a Swift 6-18x44mm Target scope. It is the Premier line and has the AO on the fron and Target Turrets on the top and side. These are for building a long range gun.

I am sorry i had to swtich out the scope i was gonna put up, but when i was cleaning out my gun room, a box full of shot (about 80 pounds) fell on the scope and box and the cross hairs are gone out of it and the glass in the front is cracked.

The Swift is only ever been mounted once and it is in perfect condition. Brand new, it is worth 229.99

Jamiehunts----------------------1

Handgunner---------------------3

Apex Predator

Workin2Hunt

Darrell H

Will-dawg------------------------4

SakoL61R------------------------1

500S&W

Hawken2222

bowhntr--------------------------1

apache61

frankwright

Forkhorn

HandgunHTR

blakely

davidf

special k & son

leadoff

11P&YBOWHUNTER

ATLRoach

rwg

tv_racing_fan

Last edited:

Handgunner

Just put another one down for me, Chad.

Thanks!

Just put another one down for me, Chad.

Thanks!

After checking on it...I already had. One of the ones you shot i was counting was a little tike. You have 3, just like Will!!! Uh Oh...one of you better take the lead before the end or it will come down to a tie breaker!!

Handgunner

After checking on it...I already had. One of the ones you shot i was counting was a little tike. You have 3, just like Will!!! Uh Oh...one of you better take the lead before the end or it will come down to a tie breaker!!
Yep! I'm really needin' another scope. :D

Handgunner

I could use another scope myself and another big nanny or two. What I'm not looking forward to doing is buying another box of shells.
No doubt! I'm down to about 10 XTP's... which should be plenty for the rest of this season. Heck, it'll have to be.. I only got 7 tags left! :rofl:

Will, i will buy you another box if you can manage to take one more doe so we win...

Handgunner,...step up your "A" game!

Handgunner

Will, i will buy you another box if you can manage to take one more doe so we win...

Handgunner,...step up your "A" game!
I gotta get busy! I guess I'll be done with the fields, and just huntin' my tight quarter spots. I'm needin' points... In a bad way!

Handgunner

Way to go Will-dawg! I wound up gettin' two more nannies... but they were with the 25-06 and not the 629.. :bounce:

Enjoy the scope!!!