After 40 years of hunting I am done

twtabb

Good luck. Keep us updated. I feel like ticks and other insects are only going to get worst. I worry about this for my kids also.

Sautee Ridgerunner

Im not sure what you did but Dr Soliman has recommendations for reintroducing meat. They are to eat a grain of rice sized piece of meat. Wait two days and if no reaction, double the size of meat. And so on and so forth. It takes many months to get to a full sized meal.
please explain what you did

Sautee Ridgerunner

Got needles out monday. Ate a pea sized amount of steak last night with no reaction. I will continue with that amount daily or every other day for a month or so and then slowly increase quantity over the course of a few months. After studying this SAAT technique for the last few months and watching hundreds of people go through it, the vast majority of success stories were on those people who took it VERY slowly.

Nearly everyone who goes about jumping back in with both feet ends up in the ER.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Big7

The Oracle
Of all the dangers in the outdoors, this is the only one that truly terrifies me.
I ain't never even heard of it. Can someone please post pics of the spider and the region they are found in?

I've been through enough stuff as it is. Sure don't want to catch anything harmful at this point in my life.

I sure am greatful to the OP and others in the thread for making me aware of this.

Y'all done got me spooked on this one. I don't spook easy. Info and pics MUCH APPRECIATED !!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I ain't never even heard of it. Can someone please post pics of the spider and the region they are found in?

I've been through enough stuff as it is. Sure don't want to catch anything harmful at this point in my life.

I sure am greatful to the OP and others in the thread for making me aware of this.

Y'all done got me spooked on this one. I don't spook easy. Info and pics MUCH APPRECIATED !!!
It's not a spider, it's the Lone Star tick, a little brown tick with a white spot on its back. They are found in pretty much every state from the Atlantic to the eastern Great Plains. They are common in some areas, and rare in others. I know that central TN is infested with them.

Sautee Ridgerunner

Chiggers can instigate this as well. Thank you to those talking about SAAT treatment. This syndrome is life threatening. Lots of people with it cannot even smell the fumes of meat cooking, pet a dog, wear wool, etc.

Ive had it for 16 years and truly cannot believe that something so innocuous as a little needle in my ear might have ended it for me. The medical community is very anti accupuncture but this works. And it is THE ONLY thing that works

oldguy

Chiggers can instigate this as well. Thank you to those talking about SAAT treatment. This syndrome is life threatening. Lots of people with it cannot even smell the fumes of meat cooking, pet a dog, wear wool, etc.

Ive had it for 16 years and truly cannot believe that something so innocuous as a little needle in my ear might have ended it for me. The medical community is very anti accupuncture but this works. And it is THE ONLY thing that works
The med community can't make no $$$$ without selling drugs!

chase870

Possum Sox
I almost died from Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever couple of years ago. A small percentage of people don't break out in spots and I'm in that group. My Doctor has some experience with it, was reading over the blood work, stopped, looked me dead in the eye and asked if I hade a tick on me or had been bite within the last few days. It took a long time to get over it

Latest posts