After Further Review

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
@elfiii you made one mistake in your analysis. While bennett through an interception, the mistake was by the RB. He had the dB outleveraged to the inside, bennett released the ball to the inside, and just after release the rb broke to the outside.

During the game I found Bennetts reaction to the play confusing, as if the interception was the rbs fault but after watching a film break down of the play with a camera angle from behind the line of scrimmage I now understand his reaction.

Excellent point. If I recall after the play Bennett had that where were you going look on his face.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And like 40 years old. How is that fair :bounce:

Apparently these days anything and everything goes in college football. Heck, who would want to go Pro anyway? You're stuck with the team that drafts you in the pros until you go free agent. In college, don't like the coach, don't like the team, can't get playing time? Portal here we come baby, what am I bid?

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Another thing to keep in my, while Georgia was getting banged up playing in a hard fought SEC championship game, tOSU was at home healing up, getting foot massages and back rubs. And we were still banged up going into the game with tOSU. No, no! Not excuses at all! Those are the facts! You better believe that extra time to rest and heal up was a factor in tOSU's performance.

Resica

Another thing to keep in my, while Georgia was getting banged up playing in a hard fought SEC championship game, tOSU was at home healing up, getting foot massages and back rubs. And we were still banged up going into the game with tOSU. No, no! Not excuses at all! Those are the facts! You better believe that extra time to rest and heal up was a factor in tOSU's performance.
Maybe they shouldn't win the SEC East next time.