Ainsley and Fox News

Baroque Brass

Watching Fox this morning, they did a cut away from the three anchors. When the three shot returned, Ainsley’s Camera had drifted down to a tight shot of her chest. She started motioning for the camera to be raised. Another cutaway, when the camera was back on her face, she looked ready to kill someone! I expect someone received a major butt chewing over that. ?

Reactions: Dub

Hillbilly stalker

I heard Ainsley and Sean Hannity have been seen together out on the town several times now. I saw one picture of them at dinner.

LTZ25

I think the whole morning show stars need to be replaced , boring , boring and stupid for the 3 of them . Hannity could do way better , but he is married .
Put Pete H. on Fox and Friends as lead man .

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I think the whole morning show stars need to be replaced , boring , boring and stupid for the 3 of them . Hannity could do way better , but he is married .
Put Pete H. on Fox and Friends as lead man .
Good Lord no. Pete's too full of himself. And that Jedediah is so fake.
They've ruined Fox & Friends weekend.

Dub

They need to at least get someone on there in the morning who can stay awake.

Brian Kilmeade drifts all every time I tune into the show.

Baroque Brass

Pics or it didn't happen
From the look on Ainsley’s face when the camera was back on her, she probably threatened someone with their life if that brief few seconds of recording wasn’t deleted forever!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Gentlemen, we have had breach of forum decorum in this thread. I’m sure it can be corrected in short order.