Air Force Grad ** UPDATE**

Cmp1

BANNED
My youngest daughter just graduated from Air Force training in San Antonio. She graduated with honors and is now an E3 with tech training in FT Meade, MD next.
She was an element leader too. I'm one proud DadView attachment 967488
Congrats to her,me and my daughter went thru there,,,,she was a squad leader,I got walking pneumonia,,,,darn near didn't graduate,,,,

Congratulations to you both!

Ft Meade is a very nice post. I was stationed there years ago and really enjoyed my flying there. The low level routes through Washington D.C. are awsome.

Please thank your daughter for her dedicated service to the U.S.A.!! :flag:

naildrvr

Congrats and a BIG THANK YOU to the your daughter!!! I have a nephew in the USAF stationed in Wyoming.

Jeff Raines

Congrats.
I spent about 9 weeks there myself......I had to do the dufflebag drag 3 times-I got in to so much trouble they recycled me.

wvdawg

Staff member
Congrats! Thanks for serving!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Way to step up early!
You have every right to be proud.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Congrats again, great assignment, the Air University is there.
Lots of opportunity to take classes that will payoff big down the road.
The club there was great by the way, maybe not what Dad wants to hear.:bounce:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
You have every reason to be proud.

Looks like she will not be paying for many drinks if challenged either.

wvdawg

Staff member
Outstanding! Congratulations.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Full time reservist is a good gig. 908th is a C-130 unit. Means she’ll be at a well protected airfield during deployments. She is doing well.

GeorgiaBob

Has your Air Force overachiever considered applying to the AF Academy? Every service has slots available for enlisted personnel who consistently rank high. If she hasn't already applied, suggest she look into it.

A service academy degree is a significant step up both while on duty and afterwards in civilian life.