Alabama reports?

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Any Alabama reports? I would suspect this recent cold weather would have them up and about.
There's a while to go yet before spring camp. I'm sure they're working out in the gym though.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Not sure what area you are talking about in Bama but check out the ALDEER site, will give you a idea of what is going on but from what I have read or heard the bucks are on there feet for the last week or so for most of the state.

Geffellz18

Just starting to chase a little in S. AL Conecuh NF Area.
Dad saw an 8 chasing Mon A.M. but never presented a clear shot but did shoot a different 8 this evening. The one this evening wasn’t chasing though.
The wind froze us out of the trees on Mon/Tues., literally! Called the hunt off early both days!

Ruger15

Bucks are chasing here in west Alabama . Our group already has 2 on the ground . But we’ve all seen bucks this morning trailin does

Geffellz18

Update: Jumped a really good buck this morning bedded down with two does. Didn’t present a good shot though. Hoping he circles back around before the rain sets in! Only have till tomorrow to seal the deal.

Doe Dirt

Just starting to chase a little in S. AL Conecuh NF Area.
Dad saw an 8 chasing Mon A.M. but never presented a clear shot but did shoot a different 8 this evening. The one this evening wasn’t chasing though.
The wind froze us out of the trees on Mon/Tues., literally! Called the hunt off early both days!
I was in Troy on Monday and Tuesday. You aren’t kidding. That’s the coldest I have been in a long time. Below freezing and the wind blowing 10mph and gusting 20. I was a popsicle. I hung in there both mornings but only because I had about 8 hot hands placed all over me haha