Albany covid 19

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
Wow. That person should be held liable criminally and monetarily.

I hope the civil lawsuits pile on!!!!! And bury this person.

Albany should be one of the last places in this state to see this CoronaVirus crap.

MudDucker

Staff member
My hunting bud told me yesterday that his son and daughter in law in Lee Co. have it. She is in hospital on a respirator. She is a teacher.

And yet, there are still people on here angry about the restrictions, hollering about government overreach, and wanting to keep holding church services and such.

Im one hour South of Albany and I heard a couple days ago that some black folks traveled down from Atlanta to go to a funeral in Albany and thats where it started. I thought it was just talk like you always hear in a small town but it seems to be true.

One school here had prom as usual last week. School had been shut down for 2 weeks but still had prom. CRAZY.
Too many folks (including a ton on here) are still taking this thing way too lightly. This "if I die from CV19 i'll just die" attitude is idiotic. Fine, go on. But you have no right to possibly spread it to a ton of folks who do not want to die or see their loved ones die from it. I have relatives in Spain and it is very very dire over there at the moment. I'm afraid before this is over every one on here is going to know someone who gets very seriously ill or even dies from this mess. Nature has a way of fighting back and she's sending us a wakeup call.

MudDucker

Staff member
Im one hour South of Albany and I heard a couple days ago that some black folks traveled down from Atlanta to go to a funeral in Albany and thats where it started. I thought it was just talk like you always hear in a small town but it seems to be true.
Yep, the governor had an update and he said they have determined that one man came to Albany, attended two funerals and a court case and caused this hot spot.

One school here had prom as usual last week. School had been shut down for 2 weeks but still had prom. CRAZY.
Too many folks (including a ton on here) are still taking this thing way too lightly. This "if I die from CV19 i'll just die" attitude is idiotic. Fine, go on. But you have no right to possibly spread it to a ton of folks who do not want to die or see their loved ones die from it. I have relatives in Spain and it is very very dire over there at the moment. I'm afraid before this is over every one on here is going to know someone who gets very seriously ill or even dies from this mess. Nature has a way of fighting back and she's sending us a wakeup call.
I'm not too worried about me. What scares me and makes me be careful is that I have to be in daily contact with my 87-year-old mom that I am trying to take care of in the middle of all this.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
I`m north of Albany out here in Lee County. There`s normally very little traffic here on our road, but for the last couple of days there`s been nothing but the usual tractors, and my hunting buggy.

We`re trying, and for sure not going into no town for a while. Both of us are in the critical age and we`re taking that into account. No problem for us, even in good times we might not go to town for two or three weeks.

Kemp is correct...the cluster started from the funeral. Same issue in Tifton as well. It leads back to an infected person going to a gathering. Same thing in Bartow County...Cartersville....Infected choir member belting out songs and spreading particles to everyone else in the choir and in the church. I think over 50 cases have popped up with the church members themselves. Who knows who they passed it onto.

I am east of Tifton in Coffee County and I witnessed two bounce house parties this past weekend. Those bounce houses are the nastiest things on earth. I mean what are these people thinking right now.

Last edited: