Allah Is Not The God of The Bible !

Hawkeye

The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

See The reader must know that Ismael was a Hebrew.
Archaeologists have uncovered temples to the Moon-god throughout the Middle East. From the mountains of Turkey to the banks of the Nile, the most wide-spread religion of the ancient world was the worship of the Moon-god. In the first literate civilization, the Sumerians have left us thousands of clay tablets in which they described their religious beliefs. As demonstrated by Sjoberg and Hall, the ancient Sumerians worshipped a Moon-god who was called many different names. The most popular names were Nanna, Suen and Asimbabbar. His symbol was the crescent moon. Given the amount of artifacts concerning the worship of this Moon-god, it is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria. The cult of the Moon-god was the most popular religion throughout ancient Mesopotamia. The Assyrians, Babylonians, and the Akkadians took the word Suen and transformed it into the word Sin as their favorite name for the Moon-god. As Prof. Potts pointed out, "Sin is a name essentially Sumerian in origin which had been borrowed by the Semites."

In ancient Syria and Canna, the Moon-god Sin was usually represented by the moon in its crescent phase. At times the full moon was placed inside the crescent moon to emphasize all the phases of the moon. The sun-goddess was the wife of Sin and the stars were their daughters. For example, Istar was a daughter of Sin. Sacrifices to the Moon-god are described in the Pas Shamra texts. In the Ugaritic texts, the Moon-god was sometimes called Kusuh. In Persia, as well as in Egypt, the Moon-god is depicted on wall murals and on the heads of statues. He was the Judge of men and gods. The Old Testament constantly rebuked the worship of the Moon-god (see: Deut. 4:19;17:3; II Kngs. 21:3,5; 23:5; Jer. 8:2; 19:13; Zeph. 1:5, etc.) When Israel fell into idolatry, it was usually the cult of the Moon-god. As a matter of fact, everywhere in the ancient world, the symbol of the crescent moon can be found on seal impressions, steles, pottery, amulets, clay tablets, cylinders, weights, earrings, necklaces, wall murals, etc. In Tell-el-Obeid, a copper calf was found with a crescent moon on its forehead. An idol with the body of a bull and the head of man has a crescent moon inlaid on its forehead with shells. In Ur, the Stela of Ur-Nammu has the crescent symbol placed at the top of the register of gods because the Moon-god was the head of the gods. Even bread was baked in the form of a crescent as an act of devotion to the Moon-god. The Ur of the Chaldees was so devoted to the Moon-god that it was sometimes called Nannar in tablets from that time period.

A temple of the Moon-god has been excavated in Ur by Sir Leonard Woolley. He dug up many examples of moon worship in Ur and these are displayed in the British Museum to this day. Harran was likewise noted for its devotion to the Moon-god. In the 1950's a major temple to the Moon-god was excavated at Hazer in Palestine. Two idols of the moon god were found. Each was a stature of a man sitting upon a throne with a crescent moon carved on his chest . The accompanying inscriptions make it clear that these were idols of the Moon-god. Several smaller statues were also found which were identified by their inscriptions as the "daughters" of the Moon-god. What about Arabia? As pointed out by Prof. Coon, "Muslims are notoriously loath to preserve traditions of earlier paganism and like to garble what pre-Islamic history they permit to survive in anachronistic terms."
During the nineteenth century, Amaud, Halevy and Glaser went to Southern Arabia and dug up thousands of Sabean, Minaean, and Qatabanian inscriptions which were subsequently translated. In the 1940's, the archeologists G. Caton Thompson and Carleton S. Coon made some amazing discoveries in Arabia. During the 1950's, Wendell Phillips, W.F. Albright, Richard Bower and others excavated sites at Qataban, Timna, and Marib (the ancient capital of Sheba). Thousands of inscriptions from walls and rocks in Northern Arabia have also been collected. Reliefs and votive bowls used in worship of the "daughters of Allah" have also been discovered. The three daughters, al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat are sometimes depicted together with Allah the Moon-god represented by a crescent moon above them. The archeological evidence demonstrates that the dominant religion of Arabia was the cult of the Moon-god.
In Old Testament times, Nabonidus (555-539 BC), the last king of Babylon, built Tayma, Arabia as a center of Moon-god worship. Segall stated, "South Arabia's stellar religion has always been dominated by the Moon-god in various variations." Many scholars have also noticed that the Moon-god's name "Sin" is a part of such Arabic words as "Sinai," the "wilderness of Sin," etc. When the popularity of the Moon-god waned elsewhere, the Arabs remained true to their conviction that the Moon-god was the greatest of all gods. While they worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god.
This is what made it the most sacred site of Arabian paganism. In 1944, G. Caton Thompson revealed in her book, The Tombs and Moon Temple of Hureidha, that she had uncovered a temple of the Moon-god in southern Arabia. The symbols of the crescent moon and no less than twenty-one inscriptions with the name Sin were found in this temple. An idol which may be the Moon-god himself was also discovered. This was later confirmed by other well-known archeologists.
The evidence reveals that the temple of the Moon-god was active even in the Christian era. Evidence gathered from both North and South Arabia demonstrate that Moon-god worship was clearly active even in Muhammad's day and was still the dominant cult. According to numerous inscriptions, while the name of the Moon-god was Sin, his title was al-ilah, i.e. "the deity," meaning that he was the chief or high god among the gods. As Coon pointed out, "The god Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon God." The Moon-god was called al-ilah, i.e. the god, which was shortened to Allah in pre-Islamic times. The pagan Arabs even used Allah in the names they gave to their children. For example, both Muhammad's father and uncle had Allah as part of their names.
The fact that they were given such names by their pagan parents proves that Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."
This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.
In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
Al-Kindi, one of the early Christian apologists against Islam, pointed out that Islam and its god Allah did not come from the Bible but from the paganism of the Sabeans. They did not worship the God of the Bible but the Moon-god and his daughters al-Uzza, al-Lat and Manat. Dr. Newman concludes his study of the early Christian-Muslim debates by stating, "Islam proved itself to be...a separate and antagonistic religion which had sprung up from idolatry." Islamic scholar Caesar Farah concluded "There is no reason, therefore, to accept the idea that Allah passed to the Muslims from the Christians and Jews." The Arabs worshipped the Moon-god as a supreme deity. But this was not biblical monotheism. While the Moon-god was greater than all other gods and goddesses, this was still a polytheistic pantheon of deities. Now that we have the actual idols of the Moon-god, it is no longer possible to avoid the fact that Allah was a pagan god in pre-Islamic times. Is it any wonder then that the symbol of Islam is the crescent moon? That a crescent moon sits on top of their mosques and minarets? That a crescent moon is found on the flags of Islamic nations? That the Muslims fast during the month which begins and ends with the appearance of the crescent moon in the sky?

CONCLUSION

The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.
The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel. moongod.htm

WE as Christians and Jews believe Yhwv is The God That created The Heavens, The Earth and the moon and sun and stars and all including Muhammed and Allah whether in flesh or spirit or stone , they must vow before his presence.. Omein

dixie

Yep, and the Lord GOD is VERY clear on worshipping any other god

270win

Their confusion comes from the fact that we all (Christian, Orthodox Jew and Muslim) can be traced back to Abraham.....

Be blessed,

gordon 2

I remember when the Argentinians decided to take over Malvina Islands (Malouine) regardless that it belonged to England. A local municipal politician, I suspect, decided to get all patriotic and support the English. He did this by a letter to the editor campaign where he belittled the argintianians for being a haven for the german Nazi members, and that they did have a hand in ruling that nation.

He basically dehumanized the argentinians as evil people and there though he was proping up the british and "canadians" who would soon "volunteer' to help the mother country again.

This sort of thing is a given in war, dehumanize the enemy. A vietnamise gets to be a "gook", a german a "hun" or "krout", the english are "limeys", the french are "frogs" and so on... Typical bully tactic.

When I can find that some folks go out of their way to show that the muslims are godless, or pagan...expecially that the nation of the perpetrator(s) are enemy combatants then my suspicion is picked.

Once more my interest is picked when those doing it can state that they are christian and point out that they alone are of Abrahams loins. They are partly right. They got the flesh part right. But my view is that they don't get the spirit part at all.

As christians, simply, are we, or are they ( just in case some might believe that french canadian catholics are not christians) called to deminish, belittle an enemy?

I don't have to answer myself do I?

And also, alot of folks seem to think they know alot about God because of where they were born and to who they were born and to which religion and politics they traditionally hold to. And this is why the old testament is full of prophets attempting to rid this foolish idiology from the people. Because it is wrong.

We are to love our enemy...and if you can't put your head around that...just keep on finding roots in Abraham's geneology in the name of you cause. Only it is not Abraham's?

Hawkeye

I remember when the Argentinians decided to take over Malvina Islands (Malouine) regardless that it belonged to England. A local municipal politician, I suspect, decided to get all patriotic and support the English. He did this by a letter to the editor campaign where he belittled the argintianians for being a haven for the german Nazi members, and that they did have a hand in ruling that nation.

He basically dehumanized the argentinians as evil people and there though he was proping up the british and "canadians" who would soon "volunteer' to help the mother country again.

This sort of thing is a given in war, dehumanize the enemy. A vietnamise gets to be a "gook", a german a "hun" or "krout", the english are "limeys", the french are "frogs" and so on... Typical bully tactic.

When I can find that some folks go out of their way to show that the muslims are godless, or pagan...expecially that the nation of the perpetrator(s) are enemy combatants then my suspicion is picked.

Once more my interest is picked when those doing it can state that they are christian and point out that they alone are of Abrahams loins. They are partly right. They got the flesh part right. But my view is that they don't get the spirit part at all.

As christians, simply, are we, or are they ( just in case some might believe that french canadian catholics are not christians) called to deminish, belittle an enemy?

I don't have to answer myself do I?

And also, alot of folks seem to think they know alot about God because of where they were born and to who they were born and to which religion and politics they traditionally hold to. And this is why the old testament is full of prophets attempting to rid this foolish idiology from the people. Because it is wrong.

We are to love our enemy...and if you can't put your head around that...just keep on finding roots in Abraham's geneology in the name of you cause. Only it is not Abraham's?

God's name is still not Allah,which is the focus of my article not Roots or geneology:pop: .

toddboucher

This might be a little long, but I did a paper on this a few years ago. If interested I also have another paper on the history of Islam and what they believe.
(part 1)Who is Allah-(God or Devil) something else ?

Now we need to ask the question who is God. It seems people do some good and very bad things under the name Allah. Lets look at what the Qur'an says about our hands, how to treat woman, the love of God and our Free will. I took most of my information from a book from P. Newton and M. Rafiqul Haqq called (Allah Is He God)
1) the cutting of the Hand : punishment for stealing.
In the Qur'an 5:38 "As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands: a retribution for their deeds, and exemplary punishment from Allah, and Allah is Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom.
The Hahith states Muhammad applied this form of punishment in his own time. Of course he did since Allah spoke and gave him the qur'an and Muhammad was his prophet he must have followed what Allah told him, and the Hahith ( Canonical traditions ) just shows that Muhammad followed Allah and did what he said. Now the Qur'an (Allah word) and the Hahith (canonical traditions), requires hand amputation from the person man or woman who steals, Repentance or making restitution and the promises to never steal again even if the person was forgiving, the punishment is still the same. Now many would say that God the creator in the Old-testament has called for some pretty violent things to happen yes he has and we will get to that later, but now what the bible says about stealing and cutting off of the hand as payment for stealing.
In the bible: Leviticuts 6:1-5 "And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 2"If a person sins and commits a trespass against the LORD by lying to his neighbor about what was delivered to him for safekeeping, or about a pledge, or about a robbery, or if he has extorted from his neighbor, 3or if he has found what was lost and lies concerning it, and swears falsely--in any one of these things that a man may do in which he sins: 4then it shall be, because he has sinned and is guilty, that he shall restore what he has stolen, or the thing which he has extorted, or what was delivered to him for safekeeping, or the lost thing which he found, 5or all that about which he has sworn falsely. He shall restore its full value, add one-fifth more to it, and give it to whomever it belongs, on the day of his trespass offering."
The person who steals, must make restitution plus interest this is to teach them not to steal again.

Exodus 22:1-3 ""If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and slaughters it or sells it, he shall restore five oxen for an ox and four sheep for a sheep. 2If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. 3If the sun has risen on him, there shall be guilt for his bloodshed. He should make full restitution; if he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

Tells us the person must make things right with the person he stole from even if he needs to be sold for a slave for a while to pay the fine off but in time he will be free.

Now these two view points are so different between Allah and the creator God. Where God told his prophet Moses that the payment for stealing is make restitution. Allah said make the theft handicap by removing the hand.

What is the hand:
Any doctor will tell you the hand is the most involved part of the body. Many books and medical papers have called the hand a real work of art. A person’s total weight can be supported by the small bones and muscles in the hand no matter what lifting weights at work or play. One the things I enjoy is Archery and your little fingers can pull back a bow of 80 or more pounds of resistance. Also to show how involved the hand is. My brother once at work cut off one finger and the tips of three other fingers. They sowed up the finger he lost, but just to save the tips of the other fingers it took 6 hours of surgery, why because the hand is such a masterpiece so involved. At my job, I'm a telephone engineer but no engineer could ever make a fake hand move in more then one or two directions, not at all like the hand God created. We maybe able to engineer telephones, computers, cars and trucks but hands are left to God. The hand also gives balance, if you ever see a man who lost his hand in a accident he walks totally off balance because the hand is the focal point of the upper body. So if the hand is so important for the rest of the body why would the creator say cut if off.

Is Allah Just:
In the book Allah Is He God states, Qur'an the punishment for stealing is cutting off the hand while fornication for a single man is 100 lashes. Theft involves worldly things and fornication involves people I would thing it would be the other way around.
Also on the Ibid(community consensus) If a person steals a free child (not a slave) cutting off the hand is not required because a free person is not considered property.

Is Allah Forgiving? :
In Muhammad days everyone caught stealing had there hand cut off.

Jesus over and over again said you are forgiven, remember only God can forgive sin.

Matthew 9 :1-6
Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to his own town. Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven." At this, some of the teachers of the law said to themselves, "This fellow is blaspheming!" Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?Which is easier: to say, `Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, `Get up and walk'? But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins…." Then he said to the paralytic, "Get up, take your mat and go home "
Here we have it again, since God is the only one which can forgive sins Jesus proves –God is al loving,
Isaiah 6For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

The Love of God and our Freewill & Allah

lets look at God the creator from the pages of the bible against Allah from the pages of the Qu'ran and see how each God defends himself.

(Love of sinners and the ungodly)

Daud Rahbar a modern Muslim scholar wrote " Divine love for mankind is an idea completely alien to the Qur'an"
As a matter of fact no where in the Qu'ran is there one verse on the love of God for sinners and the ungodly.

Lets look at the Quran verse
3:76 "Nay, - Those that keep their plighted faith and act aright,-verily Allah loves those who act aright.
3:159 "Then, when thou hast taken a decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).
2:222 "For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly; and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
61:4 "Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.

Ok Allah loves the upright, the pure and the one who will fight for his cause in battle.

What about the sinner the ungodly ?
3:57 "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong."

16:23 "Undoubtedly Allah doth know what they conceal, and what they reveal: verily He loveth not the arrogant.

The bible talks and shows what God feels towards sinners, here's a few.
Matthew 9;9-13 "As Jesus passed on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, "Follow Me." So he arose and followed Him.
10Now it happened, as Jesus sat at the table in the house, that behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and sat down with Him and His disciples. 11And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, "Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
12When Jesus heard that, He said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13But go and learn what this means: "I desire mercy and not sacrifice. For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."

Jesus call Matthew into the ministry when he was stealing from the people as a tax collector.

Next Luke 19:1-9 "Then Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 2Now behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector, and he was rich. 3And he sought to see who Jesus was, but could not because of the crowd, for he was of short stature. 4So he ran ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, for He was going to pass that way. 5And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him,[1] and said to him, "Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house." 6So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully. 7But when they saw it, they all complained, saying, "He has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner."
8Then Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold."
9And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham; 10for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

Again Jesus has nothing but love for the sinner, and when the sinner comes face to face with Jesus he repents.

John 3:16,17 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Romans 5:8 takes it even deeper "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

And lets not forget Paul, was on his way to kill Christians but Jesus saved him filled him with his spirit and used him like no one else has ever been used to show the world about the grace of God and the changing power of the Holy-Spirit. Jesus told us if we only love those who love us back what good is that don't even the sinners do that. Now only through the power of the Holy-Spirit can any of us love those who hate us 1John tell us God is Love, there is all kinds of love but God is love. That is why Allah or the God of any world religion including Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormans which says we are saved by our works instead of the blood of Christ, have no victory over hate they can't show love to those who hate them. To love those who hate you is not normal and can't be done without been covered by the blood of Jesus.

Yes the bible does deal hard with the unbeliever. “John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
This is because Jesus is also a just Judge and there is a heaven and a wordydirtywordydirtywordydirtywordydirty and a payment for sin,

toddboucher

Part 2-Free-will)
As we have already talked about there is no free will to worship Allah or not in Reza F. Safa book inside Islam. States Islamic countries opposition against Islam or against those who are believed to be appointed by Allah is not allowed, Reza was a former radical Shiite he writes in Iran opposing a man like Ayatollah Khomeini is almost as severe as opposing Allah. The Shiites believe Khomeini was giving his position by Allah and the punishment for such an act is death. Lets look and see what the Qur'an has to say about free will of worship.

3:151 "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

9:29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9:5 "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and pay Zakat, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.

Over and over again it's a turn or burn, receive Allah or die. The God of the bible is so different always loving sinners and one of the biggest gifts next to our salvation is our free will. As a matter of fact our salvation gift, like any gift we have a choice to leave it or receive it.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
At that point we receive Jesus into our hearts as Lord and savior we became his son and he gives us the Holy-Spirit to empower us

Jesus will not force himself on anyone, Men if you forced your wife to love you would it be love? God deals with our heart
Rev 3:20 "20Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

Jesus is talking about the door to our hearts If we open it up.

Didn't the God of the Bible ever call for mass killings? :

Now there is times in the Bible where the creator God said kill all the people and idols in a land. That was a call was for a special time because the people in the land where all pagan worshipers and God needed them all wiped out so there sinful lifestyle wouldn't rub off on the nation onto the people of Israel. God knew that if all where not killed, the children of Israel would have turned from worshippers of Gods to these idols. When God called for this, it was always for one time and season. Now Christians have done some bad things to people of other religions like the crusades and many others times in history but it has always been against the word of God.

In the Qur'an 4:47. O ye People of the Book! believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah must be carried out.

Also Qur'an 9:5 "
5. But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and pay Zakat, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.

A Guide - how to treat a women (Qur'an vs Bible )

Now lets look at how to treat a woman as a man there should be nothing more important then knowing how God is telling us to treat that special gift the woman in our life, Also how does God our creator want us to treat women in general?

Does a man have a right to beat his wife
The Qur'an teaches a man has the right to desert his wife sexually and to beat her to controll her behavior. A woman doesn't have either one of these rights.

Qur'an 4:34 "34. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, Great (above you all).

The Qur'an teaches if a wife is rebellious, to remove sex and beat her, but what is she to do if he is rebellious to her?

Qur'an 4:128 "If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if ye do good and practice self-restraint, Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

If a wife fears rebellion in her husband they should work it out. To me in relationship between husband and wife Allah seems one sided.

In The book of Ephesians here are a couple of verses which tells how God the creator wants husbands and wife’s to treat each other.
Ephesians 5:28,29 "So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church.

Ephesians 5:30,31+32 "30For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.

The Bible clearly states a husband and wife are one, a husband is to cherishes and love his wife as much as Christ loves the church. They are to one, the husband is to lift up the wife and the wife is to lift up the husband and as far as removing sex as punishment in
1Corinthians 7:3-5 "The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

The bible is telling us the union of sex is a special gift from God and is not to be used to control our mate, control is a sin God brought us together as one flesh on the day we got married. The more we study about woman in Islam, again Allah doesn't seem like a creator.

In Genesis 5:2 " He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created.

This is why we are to treat our wife's as our self, because God the creator of all made us both and we are both call Mankind.

The number of wife's a man can have
In the Qur'an 4:3 "If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Allah is saying marry as many as you want, this is also happened in the Old-testament but God never said for it to be that way. In Christianity there is to be one wife for every man.
In 1Timothy 3:2,12 and in Titus 1:6 the bible is telling us men in leadership of the church in any way should be men of one wife. It was this was from the beginning remember God created Mankind male and female and it was Adam and Eve not Adam, Eve, Betty, sue, Tammy, and Linda. God made us in pairs, if you study population through history you will see its right around 50% male and 50% female we are still made in pairs buy God our creator.

Last Islam also teaches a form of marriage called a Mut'ah Marriage. In the Razi commentator says a Mut'ah involves a man hiring a woman for a specific amount of money, for a period of time to have sex with her. Islam scholars agree that this Mut''h was authorized in the beginning of Islam. I think we call this something else today don’t we.