allatoona 5/16 great lines idea day(pic heavy)

Jonboater

Went to the lake planning on bass fishing but came across a school of fish shooling on top and we'll bass fishing was thrown out the window. Threw a fluke at them on top and picked off a good number of bass but couldn't get a hybrid. Fish finally went down and drop a spoon to them and it was on like donkey kong. Caught fish none stop for two hours. Did learn one thing with the spoon I had to change my presentation to get them to bite, I had to jerk it real high and let it drop with the rod tip all the way back to the water,and watch the line if it ever stopped you better set the hook. End up with 20 something fish. Fun day fishing with artificial.

castandblast

I was out this morning as well. caught 10 or so small white bass, about the same on spots, 3 cats, but only one good hybrid. Everything was on live shad. I couldn't find the bigger fish, but had to get back in quick to go to work and didn't have time to keep searching.

I think I saw you this morning spooning pretty close to the ramp (Don't want to give away your spot if that was you). I started to offer you some shad I had left over as i was coming in but I didn't see a live well in your boat.

Jonboater

Yep I was near a ramp and never left a 100 yrd circle pretty much all morning. I have a live well made stock in the boat but wouldn't be no good for shad tho. Thanks tho!