Allatoona Crappie! 2.25.14

Chandler

Hit the lake yesterday after the rain for the first time this year. Arrived around 10:30 and left at 2:30. Had the lake to myself. Was very impressed with the quality of fish this year!! Caught around 40 and kept 28 nice ones. Water temp was 53 to 54. Long line trolling jigs...blue/chart and pink/chart worked best for me. Only going to get better.

Looking forward to a trip with Louie Bartenfield on Carter's Lake on April 4th. Magnum Spot time!!! Retirement gift from my wife!!!!!
God's blessings!!!

Attachments

• Doug's Iphone 155 (480x640).jpg
    Doug's Iphone 155 (480x640).jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 707
  • Doug's Iphone 157.JPG
    Doug's Iphone 157.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 714

Chandler

Thanks! Really looking forward to the trip with Louie. Have heard nothing but Great things about Louie. Originally planned for my two sons to go on the trip, but one lives in Orlando, Fl and couldn't make it. My wife stepped up and took his seat.

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
nice mess fish

Chandler

Thanks Jeff. Thanks to you and many others on this forum that are always willing to help a fellow fisherman. Your information is priceless to someone that does not get on the water much.

AStrick

Reel nice fish!
Fo Sho!
I'm do back home Tuesday ?
Expect freezing temps and high winds,
For about a week then!
Fare warning.
Shoot I'm used to it!
I guess you can say ,,
I'm not a fair weather fisherman ?
I've worked in Augusta , bout 3 weeks,
Snow one week, followed by ice storm and earth quake?
Just sayin?
Fare warnin!
Fo Sho !

lcookie

Thanks Jeff. Thanks to you and many others on this forum that are always willing to help a fellow fisherman. Your information is priceless to someone that does not get on the water much.

x3 :cool: