allatoona hybrids good 5/22 pics

Jonboater

Fished this morning and did good catching around 10. Took a long time to find em but got on a good school around 10 and fished until I ran out of bait. Had large shiners and bream and they only bit bream. Had one rod out with bream and one right beside it with a shiner and the bream always won. Go's to show how picky they are at times. Also had 1 cat and a few bass all on bream.Also fished Saturday afternoon and night nothing.

Fishlipps Revisited

did you weigh any of them?.....those look to be on the big side for Allatoona...

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Nice fish man......I always tie on a bream when I can. How did you catch the bream? They dont eat bread balls here like they did in FL and they eat my worms off my hook:huh:

Great fun on those hybrids...........I only seem to catch them on spoons

Great catches. Thanks for sharing the pics and report. Just curious what size bream do you use?

brianj

nice catch. thanks for heads-up on bream. will bring some out next time. what end of the lake you fishing? All I managed to find were small ones last time out at kelogg

Jonboater

Caught them on the south end of the lake. I pretty much use any size bream I catch but prefer about 3 finger wide. The main thing I learn using them once you get on a school of fish just sit on them without moving. They seem to hit them better that way.It's great watching the rod tip start bouncing when the hybrids get close on them and you can watch the fish finder and call what rod they are going to hit. I tried a white spoon with no luck after I ran out of bait.

campinrob

Nice fish, I had some good luck with the spot tail minnows over the shiners two weeks ago. Good to hear the hybes are hitting the bream.