always amazes me.....

Bowhunter Matt

how people can't read and understand simple rules or instructions. the deer entry thread is for deer entries only not conversations about the deer posted there. come on people!

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Or have the current harvest record.....

BowChilling

how people can't read and understand simple rules or instructions. the deer entry thread is for deer entries only not conversations about the deer posted there. come on people!

I was just thinking the same thing! Actually about to make that same post. One day in to this thing and I'm thinking I need to make and post a video for the guys that apparently can't read any rule posted!:hammers:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I PMed them and asked to please delete and quoted the rule like a good GON member would do. :)

mathewshunter

Apologies

Sorry guys, tight time frames when dealing with velvet bucks in GA heat and over an hour to the deer cooler and taxidermy. Things tend to slip in the heat of the moment. Hopefully all is forgiven.

BowanaLee

I PMed them and asked to please delete and quoted the rule like a good GON member would do. :)

I nominate Kmac for the Challenge bouncer. :bounce:

100hunter

I second that. I better get me a new camera soon or im in big trouble with the forum bouncer (fb) K mac.