Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewood

Maybe I need to become one of them gougers and pay off my new f-2fitty with half my stash :bounce:
Better save you $$ to put fuel in that thing once they ban fracking...

Jester896

Senior Clown
I'd keep at least 20 cases...that way you could hunt for food...to help pay the diesel fluid bill...or just run @ 45mph

rosewood

I am wondering what it cost to get a ammo manufacturing license. Might be worth it now....at least until my primers run out.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Looks like you have already looked into this...
My good friend has one so I don't feel like I have a need really...just know where the info is...too much red tape.

It takes about 2.5 minutes to load 100 9mm on his equipment

Stroker

Midway has Hornady 6.5 Grendel 123gr SST in stock, $27.99, limit 3.

rosewood

Watch "A Message From Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington President Jason Vanderbrink On Ammo Demand" on YouTube

I don't have Facebook, so had to watch on utube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub

frankwright

The Gun Range/Store in McDonough always seems to have ammo. They do limit you to one box of each kind.
I reload but 9mm FMJ box of 50 was $17 which is a good bit cheaper than some but like I said limited quanity!

Ray357

AWOL
I haven’t seen a box of SD pistol or rifle ammo on a store shelf in MONTHS. Nothing in a common caliber anyway. I guess it’s being sold online & never making it to a retail location..?
Many are buying it themselves and selling it. I know a couple that do that.

Dub

Powder Valley has CFE223 in 1lb & 8lb. Limit two per order/per day.

They also had H110 and a few other powders. Still no H4895 :mad:

.223 Sierra MatchKings in different weights and .308 Hornady 150gr fmj in stock, too. 500rds with a limit of two boxes per order/per day.

GregoryB.

I was in a store in SC the other day and they had fully stocked shelves with a limit of 1 box a day per customer. 30-30 Core Lokt for $20 a box. Didn't buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.