Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Ray357

Augusta Academy had 100 round 22 Winchesters for $12.99. They also has some 308 and Buck Shot. ** was 6.99.

Limit was 2 boxes per person, unless I got an Academy Credit Card and used it on the purchase, then I could get four boxes. Something did not seen right about that since I have spent a lot of money in their stores over the years.
Manager probably got jacked up by corporate about his store not signing up enough peeps for credit cards. Bet that scheme will get his numbers up.

Update on OpticsandAmmo: I first mentioned this on page 13, post 242 of ammo availability. The owner, Christopher Eustice, was arrested and released on bond. His bond was revoked this week for violating the terms of his bond(he continued to scam people). There are multiple warrants on him. If anyone was scammed by him they need to contact the Houston Tex.(Harris County) DA and add to his charges. There may be thousands of cases. I almost got hooked by his scam but he didn't have a card system(no one would handle it because of all the chargebacks).

Update on OpticsandAmmo: I first mentioned this on page 13, post 242 of ammo availability. The owner, Christopher Eustice, was arrested and released on bond. His bond was revoked this week for violating the terms of his bond(he continued to scam people). There are multiple warrants on him. If anyone was scammed by him they need to contact the Houston Tex.(Harris County) DA and add to his charges. There may be thousands of cases. I almost got hooked by his scam but he didn't have a card system(no one would handle it because of all the chargebacks).
😳😳😳