Ammo Prices on GON Classified

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Think about all the young kids that got 22 rifles for xmas and can't shoot the dang things because they parents dont' want to 100 bucks for a brick of 22, which I understand, or they work and can't be in the line at academy monday mornings in hopes some may be available... Or can only pickup 2 50rd boxes if they are lucky, spend 10 minutes shooting them up and have to wait until they luck up on some more a month down the road.

That's us. .22 rifle for Christmas and an eager little boy. He doesn't understand rationing bullets.

Attachments

• 20210118_101317.jpg
    20210118_101317.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 27
Dang, I have a few thousand rounds of 22. Heck, I guess I could make a killing! I'm sure the price will go back down within a year.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Toilet Paper price stayed the same around here.
That's because you weren't buying it from the man who cleaned Walmart out of toilet paper, then sold it for $10 a roll out of the back of his truck.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you bought TP from a man out the back of his truck that's your fault. Just saying.
I didn't, but lots of people were. And buying way more than they needed at once because it was there and they were panicked. I couldn't care less about toilet paper. It's way down at the bottom of my list of priorities. I didn't understand the whole panic over it, but it was going the same way as the ammo panic. Or gas shortages after hurricanes caused by people who normally buy a tank every other week filling up every vehicle they own at once, along with all their gas cans and milk jugs.

01Foreman400

Staff member
I’d be pretty content with finding a box of 22 LR. ??‍♂️ My kids like to shoot a lot. I just don’t want to have to tell them they can’t.

I didn't, but lots of people were. And buying way more than they needed at once because it was there and they were panicked. I couldn't care less about toilet paper. It's way down at the bottom of my list of priorities. I didn't understand the whole panic over it, but it was going the same way as the ammo panic. Or gas shortages after hurricanes caused by people who normally buy a tank every other week filling up every vehicle they own at once, along with all their gas cans and milk jugs.

Not around here. Dollar Store had TP at least once a week. Guess folks in your neck of the woods aint too bright?:ROFLMAO:

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
That's what I'm talking about right there...we're in B-ville quite regularly, if your boy is in need of some 22, pm me and I'll bring some up next trip for him.
Thank you, that's a very generous offer. I've got some, but I'm starting to think not nearly enough. If we get desperate, I'll reach out.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Not around here. Dollar Store had TP at least once a week. Guess folks in your neck of the woods aint too bright?:ROFLMAO:
Duh. It wasn't in my neck of the woods, I literally live in the woods. I'm talking about the country in general and the cities and towns.

killerv

The boys shot the ruger wrangler and bearcat this weekend. Single actions are slower to load and unload....saved some ammo. Did let them shoot about 3 mags each out of the 22/45 lite

bighonkinjeep

dont see how that is applicable

they are saying their bbq is better than the others, just the price

a box of cci standard is a box of cci standard, no matter the gun shop/bbq joint.

Well, It's like this, If a man prepared himself and owns something outright, then it belongs to him, and he can do with it as he darn well pleases. If you want what he owns, then either pay the man the value he places on his personal property, or go get it elsewhere. Plenty of retail establishments sell the exact same item at much different asking prices every single day. To be sore in the seat of your britches or publicly boo hoo hoo and complain about what another man does with personal property that he bought paid for and owns outright is just ..... Well lets just say, I don't think want anyone telling you what your stuff is worth.