Another auction

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
going to be another farmer type stuff auction 24 Oct in Lavonia at the American Legion.
Starts at 9:00 am. lecroyauction dot com I think is their web site.
They usually have some great BBQ sam itches too

Beagler

I got the notice for that auction, I plan on going unless it’s raining.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Stopped by today, they had a MF 135, and a 25-35 HP mihindra with FEL and bushhog.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

Beagler

I seen on fb looks like they have a good many tractors also. I plan on being there

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
The had a MF 165 come in
saw two 9 tooth AP plows

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
any 8ft or 10ft bush hogs there @Flash ? I would like a pull type, but might settle for a lift type cutter

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I didn't see anything that large but they would have got more stuff today and tomorrow. I haven't checked the web site

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I didn't see anything that large but they would have got more stuff today and tomorrow. I haven't checked the web site

I went down this evening to check. They had one 8ft pull type Landpride mower there. I think I know who it belongs to, and I know what he was asking for it. Even at a 30 or 40% discount, I don't think I would be a buyer. That would still price it south of 4K

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Anybody go?

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Think I saw the MF 165 on FB marketplace must have been a no sale

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Nothing there I wanted. I know the guy that owned the 8ft cutter, and he wanted 5k for it. More than I am gonna pay to cut another 2ft on a pass thru the pasture.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Nothing there I wanted. I know the guy that owned the 8ft cutter, and he wanted 5k for it. More than I am gonna pay to cut another 2ft on a pass thru the pasture.
That high water in your pasture ever go down? It cut a ditch through the asphalt road too,didn't it?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
That high water in your pasture ever go down? It cut a ditch through the asphalt road too,didn't it?

yes, the county has already patched the road, and the water was gone in 2 days, but the fence was destroyed. I had a 12ft metal gate there, and the posts are all leaning over about 45 degrees, and the gate is gone. We still haven't found it, and doubt we ever will. I am waiting until spring time to put the fence back up, because we may get 2 or 3 more floods in that bottom before April

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
yes, the county has already patched the road, and the water was gone in 2 days, but the fence was destroyed. I had a 12ft metal gate there, and the posts are all leaning over about 45 degrees, and the gate is gone. We still haven't found it, and doubt we ever will. I am waiting until spring time to put the fence back up, because we may get 2 or 3 more floods in that bottom before April
That was something else,water is powerful and sometimes destructive.