Another "do you shoot" poll............

Do you shoot this buck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gobble79

If I knew going in that it was a doe only hunt, that is exactly what it would be. I would not pull the trigger.

Headshot

To me hunting isn't all about pulling the trigger. I would not shoot that buck. My respect for my friend and his club would be more important than shooting that buck (self-discipline & integrity). Who knows, next year you may get invited back and the rules may have changed.

GA DAWG

The way its described I would more than likely take the buck!Now if they told me does only.You cant kill a buck whatever happens.Then I would not shoot!Like others said I would not put myself in that situation to begin with.All 3 of my clubs have a no guest rule.

ryano

Banned
Headshot said:
My respect for my friend and his club would be more important than shooting that buck (self-discipline & integrity)

I think some of yall are taking this a little too serious guys.

This is just meant for fun and was only my curiosity and not meant to offend ANYONE!

please see where I further explained my scenario that explains about the friend and the club rules........basically its a if you shoot it, you pay for it and mount it type of deal :D

nothing more, nothing less :) :cheers:

If I had the 500.00 in my pocket, this buck is going down but thats just me yall :cheers:

arrow4u

i have a good buddy of 15 years, and i know that he is a trigger happy kinda guy. he has never been on a club that regulates and manages the bucks. i took him on our club and told him that no matter how much i love his friendship, if he shoots a buck the game warden will be called and a free trip to jail will be arranged for hunting without permission. that really woke him up. that same year i took another guest and he let a 130 class buck walk, and he had never even killed a deer before.

Deano

I'd shoot him and pay the five hundred , My buddy would shoot me If I didn't shoot the buck :shoot: :banana:

gabowman

Easy choice for me. I would NOT shoot because I wouldnt jeopardize my friendship nor my friend's relationship with his club over a deer. I would DEFINITELY be trying to join that club next year though!! ;) :D

sgsjr

Banned
If I were in those woods, the BUCK would be dead!!!!! I would NOT go with orders to shoot does. I do NOT shoot does for anyone.

If the state sees the buck as legal, BANG. They would NOT get $500.00 either.

hunter rich

I let a 130 - 150 class ten point walk because he was heading in the direction of my stepsons stand. I have never shot a deer that big. I could pass if ththe rules stated no bucks. I can't justify paying a club a fine because I broke one of their rules. It is not worth it to me that is 500 I could pay bills or fund my trip to hunt back home in NY.

CheapSeats

NO! I often hunt as a guest in Wilcox Co. with a good friend of mine and have built good relationships with other club members. I appreciate the opprotunity to get into the woods and enjoy some fellowship afterwards. I would respect the club rules. The friendships are more important than the deer.

bradpatt03

if the club didn't care,
and my buddy didn't care,
and all it meant was a "fund-raiser" for the club,

then :shoot:

but as first decscribed...i'd yell so it got out of there before temptin me :bounce: