Another Suicide

“They” had a camera on him but he was just out of frame and the footage has since been lost. Oh wait that was the other guy. Nothing to see here.

Throwback

? LIBERTAW!!! ?
statistics are highly against anyone (especially a male) who has experience with weapons committing suicide by shooting themselves in the chest. Just sayin'
One of my best friends did it that way.
if you’ve ever seen the after math of a person trying to Kill themselves with a head shot and not succeeding you’d do it to the chest too

Denton

if you’ve ever seen the after math of a person trying to Kill themselves with a head shot and not succeeding you’d do it to the chest too
I couldn't in good conscious "like" this post but yes, it is surprisingly easy to miss your own brain by putting the barrel in your mouth or getting the angle wrong to your temple.

I imagine no one is more surprised than the person making the attempt.

Resica

This should be concerning folks. "They" can say you and I were there or anyone for that matter and use deadly force at any moment. Nobody knows if these guys were actually there. Nobody knows what they were doing if they were there.

"They" can make up anything they want about you and make it stick.

I love saying "They".
Somebody knows.

drhunter1

How did I know that you were going to have an example.