Another teacher caught in the act with students!!!

mpowell

caught having sexual relations with FIVE students. she's a real looker too!!! :eek:

Attachments

• teach.jpg
    teach.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 214

Meriwether Mike

She is so ugly a blind person should be able to feel it!! :bounce:

mpowell

HuntinRebel3 said:
School for the Blind???? ::ke: :hair: :bounce:

i don't even think a blind guy would go for that!

Seriously this is more and more commonplace. Why?? :huh:

you know, things like this have been going on since who knows when, i'm sure. i think it's just making big time, nationwide headlines the past year or so. notice it's women that get the big headlines as well.

Nick_T

Banned
Tom Borck said:
Holy ELMO!!!! :hair:

I think the kid on the far right got a little extra in the deal, musta went last!

mpowell, once they hit the cyber world they're never distroyed, hehehehehe

Nick T

Tom Borck

Banned
Is the guy on the far right from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? :hair:

Powell, I agree with you. This type of stuff has been happening for YEARS!! I know a PE coach at my old High School that got caught doing the same thing, but never made the news.

broadhead

you know, things like this have been going on since who knows when, i'm sure. i think it's just making big time, nationwide headlines the past year or so. notice it's women that get the big headlines as well.
I think you are right about it having gone on for a long time. Sad indeed.

I thought that photo of the five kids was the Woody's moderators annual group portrait! ::ke: :bounce: :bounce:

mpowell

broadhead said:
I thought that photo of the five kids was the Woody's moderators annual group portrait!

i think the only "woody" in that picture was being admired by the "little guy" at the end! :bounce:

Randy

I think kids just talk about it more now. Back in my day we did not tell anybody we were dating the teacher.

dutchman

:whip:
HuntinRebel3 said:
School for the Blind???? ::ke: :hair: :bounce:

Seriously this is more and more commonplace. Why?? :huh:

Pretty good one, there HR3.

:rofl: