Another whatizit? I'm thinking UFO or orb

rosewood

Exactly. See them on my security cams all the time.

I have a long handle duster I keep in my garage that I use to knock the spider webs and or bugs off of my security cams. They love to hangout on the lens or build a spider web right in front of the cam, it blows in the wind and it continuously videos the web until the spider removes it or I remove it. Get some interesting vids, but when you watch them all the time, it becomes easy to id what you are looking at. Sometimes a wasp will set up right on the lens. Had an Anole sit with his tail hanging over the lens of one camera. I didn't recognize it. Went out to knock it off and saw him run away. Then a few nights later same thing, I knew what it was and left him be as I knew he would be moving on his own soon.

Anything that is this close to the camera and the IR flash lights up bright white to look like a light shining when it is really just the IR reflecting back. Everything from spider webs, to critter legs to twigs/leaves give some real interesting pics when you haven't seen it before.

A thin spider web with a water droplet on it will look like a bright floating orb across the yard when it is only inches away. I bet many UFO hunters would swear it was proof.

Rosewood