Antler Development Looking Good

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
river swamp rat emailed 17 photos of about eight different bucks using his Deer Lix. (scumbag!):D

I haven't had a camera out for almost two weeks -- so - here is a couple of photos from his camera.

First buck has already forked at the G-2's and made the turn toward G-3's.

With antler development about 60% complete -- looks like he will make a good one.

Attachments

• P5090073.JPG
    P5090073.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 328

Woody

These will be decent bucks.

Attachments

• P5130120.JPG
    P5130120.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 339
I've said it before and I'll say it again "I sure enjoy seeing the pictures of the deer in those Deer Lix sites!" Thanks for sharing them!!! :clap:

Lady Buck Ridge

Duff

That first one looks like one to hunt Woody! Great pics

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
That first deer has some serious growth for sure. He will be a shooter for sure. He looks to be a mature deer by that big belly.

red tail

GONetwork Member
You dirty dog. Hope you get him RSR! Thanks Woody for posting them. Looks like ya'll could have a good year.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Looks like ya'll need to have a buck erradication hunt....:D

Just kidding, those are looking good ya'll... :clap: All that hard work is starting to pay off looks like... :clap:

Chuck Martin

Huntnut...........don't worry brother I've got us a plan too for Caney..........shoot in a couple of years or two they'll be saying man look at those deer at Caney.........hey do you think Heard County will cut me a road to the creek so I can get that dump truck of salt in? :D

Woody's Janitor

The hogs will run them across the river before the season!!!!

I hope they don't.

H

HT2

Woody........

Good Deer Boss!!!!!!

Man, ya'll got that camera set up high, don't ya????

Woody

river swamp rat checked his Deer Lix again and emailed three more photos. --- I'm hoping to have a camera back at my hole soon.

Antler development is moving right along and racks will be full soon.

Attachments

• P5250078.JPG
    P5250078.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 108

Woody

Another;

Attachments

• P5240061.JPG
    P5240061.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 85

Woody

And one more;

Attachments

• P5250077.JPG
    P5250077.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 79

Woody's Janitor

Woodrow, the first new picture looks like the deer I saw at Rusty's pole stand chasing a doe a couple of years ago. I know it's not the same deer but it has to have the same genes.

Meriwether Mike

There are some strong bucks in there for sure. Hope to see one of ya'lls picture standing over one. Good luck.