Any body recieved their Illinois Bow Permit??

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Just wondering if anybody who applied for an Illinois non resident bow permit has recieved their permit yet.

I haven't, and I checked my credit card statement and they haven't even billed me for mine yet. :confused:

Tommy

Preacher2671

No one in our group has recieved theirs as of yet. I called this past Monday and they informed me they were still processing them. Soon I hope......

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Well that makes me feel a little better. I thought they were however going to bill everyone's credit cards after July 30th. Guess they haven't gotten around to that as well.

My brother in law called me last night and told me about a picture of a big non typical he got a pic of on the property I'll be hunting. He told me he's a typical 10 with split brow's and some kickers. Said he's pushing a 20" spread!!

Talk about getting you fired up!!! He's sending the pic to me, and I'll post it whenever I get it.

Tommy

Rock Bottom

I've been kind of worried about it my self I thought that they we going to bill you with in the first 2 weeks of augest :huh:

raghorn

I ran into my brother-in-law at Timberghosts Hunting & Fishing today and he said they haven't billed him yet either. I told him I saw on here where everyone that applied got drawn so I guess they are just behind schedule.

H

HT2

Tommy..........

I talked to Jimbo (Bowbender) the other day and he's checkin' the website everyday.........

They (Illinois DNR) is suppose to contact you if you applied, and then at that point they will charge your credit card, and send you the permits.......

Hopefully that's a comin' purdy soon.......