Any explanation s ?

1gr8bldr

Hello apoint, just getting back. I'm trying to figure out how I can touch on this without starting an all out war on this forumn. It would be helpful to understand, "taking a mark". Ephesians 1:13 gives us some insight as to being "marked". When I refer to two churches, I don't actually believe there are two. But there is one true bride who is spotless and pure [because of what he has done] and there is an imitation bride who has been deceived by the spirit of the antichrist. His followers are baptized into his name or number, 666 is given as an example and is elsewhere refered to as "mystery". I personally believe it will eventually surface as 777 when the horns [denominations] give their authority and set aside there differences to a counsel which spotlights their common belief of who Jesus is. In the end the false Jesus or antichrist that has deceived the masses will claim to be God. The true Jesus will come down from heaven and gather his bride. Those who were deceived will be taken and thrown in the lake of fire where they will be destroyed. The false church is the woman in chp 17, also refered to as Babylon, also the great prostitute, refered to all through Rev as "her".I have hinted much here without getting right to the point. which would cause major confrontations which I don't care to fight. I'm not sure if this helps clarify or just makes things worse. My my, I seem to do that alot.

Lowjack

Hello apoint, wonder which of the two "churches or bride" I pointed out do they belong to??? narrow road or broad road. Who do they say that Jesus is???

Israel is not the bride of Yeshua , Israel is the wife of YHVH, whom he divorced and will take back or is in the process of reconciliation with her.
The Bride is the Church Comprised of both Jews who accept Yeshua as their Messiah and gentiles who accept Yeshua as their King and savior, so Spiritual Israel which are Jews who believe in God will re-married YHVH , They are both two identities with different paths but one goal.

Today there are hundreds of thousands of Young Jews who believe Yeshua is Their Messiah, I have hundreds in my face book, they have also taken bows of celibacy until marriage, I say that is the seed to the 144,000, I'm proud to be one of the first who brought the gospel to Jews in the l and of Israel and the US starting back in the 1970s when no one even knew what a messianic Jew was.
We have being beaten, threatened, Shot at , spit upon, hit by rocks, but where the apostles not also persecuted by their own ?

Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
6: For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
7: For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8: In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

1gr8bldr

Israel is not the bride of Yeshua , Israel is the wife of YHVH, whom he divorced and will take back or is in the process of reconciliation with her.
The Bride is the Church Comprised of both Jews who accept Yeshua as their Messiah and gentiles who accept Yeshua as their King and savior, so Spiritual Israel which are Jews who believe in God will re-married YHVH , They are both two identities with different paths but one goal.

Today there are hundreds of thousands of Young Jews who believe Yeshua is Their Messiah, I have hundreds in my face book, they have also taken bows of celibacy until marriage, I say that is the seed to the 144,000, I'm proud to be one of the first who brought the gospel to Jews in the l and of Israel and the US starting back in the 1970s when no one even knew what a messianic Jew was.
We have being beaten, threatened, Shot at , spit upon, hit by rocks, but where the apostles not also persecuted by their own ?
Hello Lowjack, could you tell me where I can find info or good reading on the subject, I'll call it "wife of YHVH". This could answer some questions to some things for me that have never quite added up. I wouldn't want to derail this thread so maybe we could start another. There seems to be conflicting statements, such as "the bride belongs to the bridegoom"

jason4445

It has made me laugh for years listening to Fundamentalist try to figure out who the 144,000 were. Heard all sorts of things. They were jews who accepted Jesus, another big one is the lost tribes, the 7th Day Adventist use to claim only they would be the 144,000 that got to heaven - well that is until their membership got to above the 144,000 then they dropped that idea really fast - another fantasy is they are the ones who died as non believers but while dead in some semi heavenly place had accepted Christ. I mean listening to all the ideas, it is like putting what it means on a wheel, asking the question, spinning the wheel and seeing what answer it lands on. The closest answer I every heard is it is nothing that mankind will ever know, but the guy telling me that said that since he was one of the few that accepted Jesus in the correct manner, then no matter what it meant he was certainly one of the 144,000.

It only brings up the larges contradiction in the Fundamentalist belief system. Everyone of them says that those loved ones that have passed before are now in heaven, yet their book or Revelation says no, no one has yet entered heaven until Jesus comes for a second time and them only 144,000 will go to heaven with him.

Israel

BANNED
Hello Lowjack, could you tell me where I can find info or good reading on the subject, I'll call it "wife of YHVH". This could answer some questions to some things for me that have never quite added up. I wouldn't want to derail this thread so maybe we could start another. There seems to be conflicting statements, such as "the bride belongs to the bridegoom"

What did Jesus say?

Mat 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

What did John the baptizer say?

Joh 3:29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

John is saying what Jesus even said of him...he is the "best" man...but the bride form whom Jesus came, belongs to Jesus, so as John understood, he must bow out of the way for the "better" man.

earl

Banned
12 tribes.
You left the s off my millions.

Apoint , that was done for a reason . If you are going to be taken seriously here ,you have to stop the ''exageration''. None of the sources I Googled gave the worlwide population of Messianic Jews as no more than 500,00 [HALF a million]. If you have other sources with stats , troy 'em out .

Second of all , if you claim to understand Revelation completely ,there are several million Christians and several hundreds of thousands of ministers and scholars that would like a few words with you.

You claim Farrakhan as an Israelite ????? There's one tribe that's going to be a while producing it's share of virgins. :rofl::rofl:

earl

Banned
Today there are hundreds of thousands of Young Jews who believe Yeshua is Their Messiah, I have hundreds in my face book, they have also taken bows of celibacy until marriage,

Virgins LJ virgins . Not guys who ''waited''.
Sheesh !!

apoint
Rev was written for those that understand the rest of the bible too

Please elaborate, I dont get your 2 churches. The scripture is talking about God's people, not false followers. so I dont get where you are going with this.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

earl

Banned
Some of ya'll must not be REAL Christians if you are asking others what this book means . ::ke:::ke:::ke:

apoint

Apoint , that was done for a reason . If you are going to be taken seriously here ,you have to stop the ''exageration''. None of the sources I Googled gave the worlwide population of Messianic Jews as no more than 500,00 [HALF a million]. If you have other sources with stats , troy 'em out .

Second of all , if you claim to understand Revelation completely ,there are several million Christians and several hundreds of thousands of ministers and scholars that would like a few words with you.

You claim Farrakhan as an Israelite ????? There's one tribe that's going to be a while producing it's share of virgins. :rofl::rofl:

Show me where I said I understand Revelation completely?
Show me where I said Farrakhan was an Israelite?
Show me where you understand anything I write?:pop:

apoint

Some of ya'll must not be REAL Christians if you are asking others what this book means . ::ke:::ke:::ke:

Funny, your not a christian but you know all about the bible to the point of putting God to shame.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

I know what Revelation means. He who has an ear, let him hear!

When the end has come, Jesus Christ wins! And if you are with Him, you win too.

And if you are not, well, it's a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

earl

Banned
Rev was written for those that understand the rest of the bible too

Louis faracon has the details for that.

Boy , you sure have a short memory or maybe attention span.
If you wrote more clearly and concisely , and checked your facts prior to hitting the post quick reply, you would be more easily understood.