Any hog trappers near Canton Ga

ATLFalconsfan80

I guess thats the correct way to call it....I work in Canton and we got a BAD hog problem rooting everything up here at my office...Interested to see if anyone wants a free place to set up some hog traps.. We want nothing out of it but the hogs gone :bounce::bounce:

thanks

sleepr71

Welcome to the Plague. First thing to figure out is what they are feeding on & get rid of it(if it’s something simple like a corn feeder). Maybe somebody local can come set up a corral style trap to catch the whole sounder at once?

ATLFalconsfan80

Its definitely not corn.... I notice that they are rooting up huge areas all over the place... more than one locations....

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Cantonhuh? That’s nuts!! We ain’t got no hogs!!1607848885738.png1607848885738.png

GAbuckhunter88

If you dont find anyone to trap I can show you how to make a coral trap. I set one up on our farm in Canton and caught a good bit in it.

brdyhll

There a firefighter in canton that does some trapping too. I’ll see if I can get his number and pm you

jknight

I guess thats the correct way to call it....I work in Canton and we got a BAD hog problem rooting everything up here at my office...Interested to see if anyone wants a free place to set up some hog traps.. We want nothing out of it but the hogs gone :bounce::bounce:

thanks

thanks

Attachments

• 5BA1F292-3435-4F23-AA41-CB1BDB56A240.jpeg
    5BA1F292-3435-4F23-AA41-CB1BDB56A240.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 55