Any Thoughts on a GON N.GA camp-out/get together?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
According to my wife about the only weekend we could do it here before July is June 18th, 19th, and 20th.

We will be on the river that weekend regardless...

Up river there's a spot to put in tubes and get out at our property that is a great float for families. There's several great spots to stop and let the kids play, one spot can get up to neck deep and is a great place to cool off from the sun.

The river is full of mud cats. I've also caught channels, shoal bass, and small bream.

That is Father’s Day

bear claw

bearded driveler
I'm interested, never been to any forum meets and it would be nice to meet some folks in person. Unless you boys can't take having any big Govt. hanging around that is:huh:.
Is this a setup? Your just coming to check license and harvest records. I'm just messing with you.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Watching and interested. ???

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I'm interested, never been to any forum meets and it would be nice to meet some folks in person. Unless you boys can't take having any big Govt. hanging around that is:huh:.
Just leave all your friends in the big black suburbans at home, and we'll all be fine. :bounce:...would be a pleasure to meet you , Mr. K.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just leave all your friends in the big black suburbans at home, and we'll all be fine. :bounce:...would be a pleasure to meet you , Mr. K.
Count me in. Pick a date and a location.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I would wish it was a “longer” event with over night stays and days on end of camping and sippin.

Is that possible to tent camp and Stay a while?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I would wish it was a “longer” event with over night stays and days on end of camping and sippin.

Is that possible to tent camp and Stay a while?
I guess if you don't have to go to work.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Not that long but If people can camp they can come longer distance, stay awhile, go home when ready and have a place to laydown when not ready.
Every GON get-together I have ever been to has been camping for the weekend?