Anybody have any ideas?

Bow Only

The earthquake and tidal wave have killed over 60,000 people in the pacific. In some places, the wave went over 2 miles inland. Why didn't it kill any of the animals? No elephants, leopards, tigers, not even a dead rabbit. Why? I'm open to suggestions.

Timberman

Why didn't it kill any of the animals? No elephants, leopards, tigers, not even a dead rabbit. Why? I'm open to suggestions.

Who said it didn't kill any animals? ::huh:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
If true, it is because animals have more 6th sense than humans. They have that feeling and move on. No different than having a controlled burn on 1000 acres, dont find a whole lotta dead animals.

Jim

Trizey

BO- I heard that too... It's amazing the sense that animals have before natural disasters.

The animals knew to seek higher ground, I reckon! ::gone:

stumpman

Banned
You know my granddad told me years ago before aids even came to our attention that nature has a way of keeping things in check .when the world gets overpopulated something comes along and balances it out. in the old days we had yellow fever and all the daseases that killed a lot back then now aids and earthquakes, hurricanes just maybee the man upstairs had a reason for this not maybee im sure he had a reason why we dont know but theres a reason. they say the world got shifted on its axis thats way beyond me.