Anybody scored any primers lately?

menhadenman

I’ve been able to score a couple cases from Midway and Brownell’s but they only last a few minutes when they post. Paid $135 for a case of BR4s shipped last week. Made me cringe but not having any is even worse.

There’s a reloading group on an ap called discord that does in stock notifications. You’ll have to look into how to use it or get one of your kids to set you up ?. I’ve gotten a few things from there over the past few months.

Reactions: Dub

K80Shooter

I have about 15+K SRP with #41 being the majority...I have often thought about it

I also have maybe 10,000 Remington STS-209 primers but they cant be purchased as I only load with them now.

BriarPatch99

Jester may be interested ... give him a pm ....

I am about equal on small pistol and small rifle ... got enough large pistol for a while and a mix of large rifle ...

If I run into some one looking for sp ....I'll send them your way ....

If you have Magnum primers ...you can use them in place of one another except at border line max loads ....be careful when up there..

rosewood

Wow!

20 cents each.
I don't know any other way to react.
I remember just about 2 years ago, I bought some Federal 9mm for about 15 cent each. Complete rounds. I ran the numbers then and it would cost me almost as much to reload, so I bought the factory fodder.

Rosewood

LTFDretired

I have a good supply of primers for my CVA Ultima, as shooting ML I don’t use them up fast. I did sell off my RCBS stuff. Keeping my shooting limited

Bobby Bigtime

I have done some horse trading. bullets for primers ,powder for brass etc... Stores here in big sky country are pretty well wiped out. I thought I had too much stuff. it sure has come in handy lately.

frankwright

Amchar Georgia gun range in McDonough had some last week, Federal and CCI I think. $7.50 per 100 but a limit of two boxes!
There is a guy on ODT selling 5000 for $950:eek:

Latest posts