Anyone Drink Rolling Rock Beer?

bobbyboy

Shaffer light, Strohs Light, little kings cream al, Ballentine Ale, Grolesh, .....uh the list goes on and on:tip:

Attachments

• tempImagericGRl.png
    tempImagericGRl.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 27

Lilly001

Cumberland here too, Carlisle area.
I fished up that way a lot. A little Fish Commission lake called Opossum lake.
They stocked it with trout for the beginning of the season in April and what seemed to be thousands showed up.
Good times.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I'll drink anything somebody else pays for.

Except Bud Light.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I fished up that way a lot. A little Fish Commission lake called Opossum lake.
They stocked it with trout for the beginning of the season in April and what seemed to be thousands showed up.
Good times.
That lake can sho nuff get crowded. I liked fishing Sherman's creek in perry County and the Juanita river.

ryork

I took a Physics Block through the summer semester between my Jr and Sr years at West Georgia circa 1991 or so. All day every day for the entire summer. Professor was a Cajun fellow, accent and all, totally unlike the "academia" of today. Got to know him pretty well, and would go over to his house and pool a couple times a week after class. He always drank nothing but Rolling Rock. I thought of those days walking past some of it in the store one day and decided to pick up a six pack for old times sake. Either it has changed or my tastes have changed............ Ended up giving half of them to a friend of mine. As for good ole American mass produced beer my favorites are Yuengling and Coors, not Coors Light!

alphachief

Most any beer is good if it’s cold enough and free enough!

Geffellz18

As for good ole American mass produced beer my favorites are Yuengling and Coors, not Coors Light!

Same here, but the Coors Light for me. Can’t recall ever having “Yellow Jackets”. Sure they are great and would imagine that Yellowstone has greatly impacted their sales.
Can’t go wrong with a Yuengling!
Another top one for me is Amber Bock or Shiner Bock. Those are my favorite style of beer. Slightly dark but not too heavy like a Guinness.