Anyone else?

willie1971

the hammock seat is great for turkey and easy on the legs. trying to figure out how to hunt recurve without getting busted by a white tail

Stump Shooter

Check out the video on youtube "Recurve Bow Turkey Hunt" posted by Bill Sanderson, Think this is a Hammock Seat in action, maybe modified a little. Sorry dont know how to post link.

Todd Cook

I did a little scouting on a WMA near me this afternoon. Saw 3 deer and a good bit of sign. Saw turkeys in 5 different places, with a bunch of little ones with them. Found a tree I want to hang a stand in later this year. And surprisingly found a good bit of pig sign. I didn't know there were any pigs on this WMA. Never were before? Starting to get excited a little bit.

Fatboy

Just ordered some high performance ILF limbs. Hopefully they'll be low enough poundage to let me shoot relatively pain free. If not I reckon I'll be done with archery. No fun falling apart. Supposed to be mid 40s or less.

Fatboy

I appreciate the offer but my draw length and med limbs don't get along very good. I have some Dryad ACS RCTX limbs coming. Hopefully I'll get them before the last shoot.