Anyone ever try to go a morning without coffee?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I had a fasting Lab yesterday morning. It was about 10:00 am before I had my first sip. I took one my wife's insulated sippy cups with me and it was the first thing I did when I got in my truck to leave. Whewwww!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. Back when I was about 5.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I've stopped and starting drinking coffee over the years.

I'll get a large coffee at RaceTrac every morning for a year and then get side tracked and just stop going by.
Then I'll pick it back up when it gets cold outside and stop when it get hot outside.

I stopped drinking coffee again about a year ago. About once a month I'll get a cup.

Matt.M

Gave it up for Lent a few years back, killer headache from the caffeine withdraw after day two. Not fun going cold turkey.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I used to be able to take it or leave it.. but ever since I quit dipping...I can’t go without it and I drink it all day now.

SC Hunter

I drink it most mornings when I go to work or from one job to another. I drink it most mornings in the winter, it makes me hot and I feel hot all day during the summer. I can definitely tell a difference when I don't drink it though.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I may drink a 1/2 cup in the morning. Me and to much caffeine don't go together. I'm a little high strung in the morning without it.

turkeykirk

Not unless I want a headache.:biggrin3:

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I only drink 1 cup a day. But I don't even want to breathe until I've had that cup.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I haven't missed my morning coffee since I was a little kid. My grandma got me hooked early with lots of cream & sugar. Now it's strong and black for me. DO NOT mess with me until I'm at least one cup in. :wink:

Last edited:

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
One large cup every morning, must be addicted because I get a pretty good headache if I abstain for a day. Early cup of coffee with a quiet house is how I start my day.