Anyone ever try to go a morning without coffee?

Timberman

Its coffee every morning unless I am cold camping then its a Monster or 5 hour.

Quepos1

I normally have two 8 ounces cups every morning of Community Brand coffee with chicory. Yesterday I had a dentist appointment at 8:00 AM so no coffee. I missed it but really no big deal I don't have a taste for coffee after about 11:00 AM

My wife makes a pot of coffee for herself every morning and will drink coffee all day right up to bedtime. That said, she makes her's rather weak in my opinion.

BeerThirty

I'm like most folks. 2 cups of black coffee in the morning. There's just something psychological about it with me...I can be half awake and when the first drop hits my tongue I get a surge of energy. I've found I don't care much for coffee after 11:00am or so. And if I drink to much coffee, it gives me some of the worst heartburn imagineable.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'm like most folks. 2 cups of black coffee in the morning. There's just something psychological about it with me...I can be half awake and when the first drop hits my tongue I get a surge of energy. I've found I don't care much for coffee after 11:00am or so. And if I drink to much coffee, it gives me some of the worst heartburn imagineable.
That's why I had to quit drinking it. Like you I drank mine black. I miss it especially in the Winter, but I've tried even with a little cream and it just aint worth it. I quit!

ditchdoc24

I drink a pot of coffee every morning when I'm off from work. When I'm at work (night shift) I drink a 30oz cup.