Anyone wanna go?

Al33

I'm planning on attending the Applling Bowhunters Festival (see pinned thread at top) and will be taking my camping gear for a primitive campsite at the park. There is room for one more if you want to tag along with me. Leaving from Marietta on Thursday morning (12th).

PM if interested.

robert carter

I`d like to Al but I`m a Turkey-Hog hunting addict and I could not sleep knowing how easy these critters would have it if I were not here harrassing them.RC

Al33

I`d like to Al but I`m a Turkey-Hog hunting addict and I could not sleep knowing how easy these critters would have it if I were not here harrassing them.RC

I understand completely Robert. No doubt I will be thinking turkey much of the time, but I know I will be blessed by those I meet and get to socialize with much more so than if I were to kill three toms with my bow.

Good luck with the pigs and toms. One of these days I'm gonna stick a pig, which is something I have not done yet. I plan on making the TBG hunt at Chickasawhatchee so maybe it will happen then.::;

maconducks

I'll be there. Staying across the lake at my dads cabin. Surrounded by the WMA. When not at the shoot, I'll be trying to end some gobbling.