App?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I use my phone.
I put an icon for the website on the homepage.
I stay logged in and just tap the icon when I want to see what's up.
Perfect, no app...

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
The new software has made the fourm much more phone friendly.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
First, I open the Woody's home page (or any other website) on my browser. Mine is Chrome. Pretty sure other browsers act about the same way. If you're not on the main homepage when you do this you will wind up opening whatever subforum you were on.
Then click the browser menu button (three vertical dots) at the top right of the screen.
The drop-down menu should have an option to add page to the home screen. When you tap this, it will give you an opportunity to change the name or shorten it as you wish. The icon will show up on a home screen and you should be able to move it around like any other app icon.
I also utilize the option in my Forum preferences page that sends me an email alert with any comment made on any thread that I have subscribed to (or commented on). Sometimes it gets a little busy, but I only have to click on the email to see the comment, and then that will let me open the thread or I can delete the email.
And I also utilize the speech to text option on my phone so I never have to do thumb typing.

ucfireman

I had it on my old phone. Had to get a new fancy phone. S9. So now I got the icon but it is grey. Can I got it to look like the GON logo?