Appling Bowhunters Festival May 29th - June 1st

Al33

Just want to remind everyone here about this wonderful event sponsored by the Appling Bowhunters, a group of wonderful Christian men and women who go the extra miles to make folks welcome and comfortable. It is open to all bow shooters, compound and traditional.

The event is held on the beautiful shores of Clark Hill Lake with nice camping facilities in Wildwood Park. This could make for a great family weekend get-a-way with plenty to do for the kids.

I was truly blessed when I attended last years event and have looked forward to doing it again since the day I left. I simply cannot say enough good things about this shoot. Actually, it is so much more than just a competition shoot, it's an experience you will not likely ever forget.

If you simply cannot afford to make the trip for whatever reason(s) but would like to, they will confidentially assist with your expenses.

For more information about this shoot please go to http://www.applingarchers.com/. Be sure to check out all of the photo's from last years event. There is also an easy registration form you can print out and mail in.

I hope to see many of you there next month so plan ahead now.

dobenator

This is a great event for the whole family.You will miss a blessing if you miss this one!!!!

Latest posts