Apprentice needed

chase870

Possum Sox
I need a person willing to learn some job skills. This job can and will involve everything from washing cars to commercial construction with most of it centering on residential remodeling of rental property. Driver's license and transportation a plus.

chase870

Possum Sox
Forgot to mention lifestyle, personal habits, religious preference, gender as long as you know which bathroom to use, and a liberal time off for hunting and fishing and other things are part of the deal. I just absolutely need a person who can follow directions and come to work.

dslc6487

Good luck, my friend. Too much free money right now to get anyone to work. Our present political admin. has made it just about impossible to get anyone to work. They can make more money by staying home than going to a job.
Our present economy is in terrible shape and it is only going to get worse.
With that being said, I do hope that someone will come forward and take you up on your job offer...

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I need a person willing to learn some job skills. This job can and will involve everything from washing cars to commercial construction with most of it centering on residential remodeling of rental property. Driver's license and transportation a plus.
Where do you work out of?

Darien1

Forgot to mention lifestyle, personal habits, religious preference, gender as long as you know which bathroom to use, and a liberal time off for hunting and fishing and other things are part of the deal. I just absolutely need a person who can follow directions and come to work.
Where is the job located.