Archers for Alzheimer's 2018 Spring Classic, April 21st

Jake Allen

Yes, Alzheimer's is a terrible disease, but we are trying to help do something positive about it.

Please come and join us for a benefit, and Bow Shoot that is helping to support research into curing this disease.
This year's benefit happens April 21st at the Refuge in Culloden, Ga.

Live and Silent auctions for Hunting, Fishing Trips, and a trip for a Guide Quail Hunt.
Items sought for silent auctions too.

Not only does our support from this benefit shoot go to help find a cure, but it also goes to support Counseling and Distribution of information to people who have the disease,
as well as people taking care of people who have the disease. This counseling and information is offered to those in need at no charge from the Alzheimer's Association.

We work hard putting this event together and it is a good one.

So, if you like to shoot a bow, (or even if you don't), please come and support a good cause.
There will be a challenging, but fun course set through the woods with at least 25 targets.

I promise it will be a good day. Thanks :clap:

Attachments

• 2018 Flyer.jpg
    2018 Flyer.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 180

Jake Allen

The weather looks to be perfect tomorrow! We will be there and be ready. Good folks, good food, good music with Dave Dale, 40 targets in the woods waiting to be poked, all for a good cause.
Ya'll come!

chenryiv

Looking forward to it.

pine nut

A BIG THANK YOU to Chuck and Bobbie Evans for all your hard work and hospitality hosting and sponsoring the Shoot for Alzhimers Association today. One of my grandsons and I had a very enjoyable time there, and it was as near perfect as it is possible to get. God Bless everyone who pulled it off for all your work.